Chapter 35: Winter Snow

×Elise's POV×

Walking out into the kitchen, finally back in their New York apartment, I see Seung Hyun shirtless pouring milk into a bowl of cereal. "Good morning,"I smile. His back muscles flex with each move. He turns only his head and gives me a closed-mouth grin, "Morning."

I move over towards him and wrap my arms around his warm skin, my cheek pressing against his back. "Do you want some?"

I wiggle my head no in response. "No thanks."

He turns around on his heels and places the sugar-filled bowl on the table quietly. "How about go visit the park today?"

I smile brightly and walk over to the empty chair next to him, "Sounds like a plan." He spoons the frosted fakes in his mouth a chews with child-like wide eyes.

I laugh before resting my chin on a admiring elbow my eyes following his every move. He stares at me as he makes silly faces and curves the spoon on a trail towards my mouth. "Open," he sings and I do as instructed. He grins and swerves the spoon back towards him,"I thought you didn't want some."

I roll my eyes and glance back over my shoulder at Seungri who watched from afar. "Hyung," he stutters shyly as he walks over to us, his body half nude. Seung Hyun glances up away from his bowl then to Seungri. "Oh ah, Ri, annyeosayo."

I look down at the glass table and laugh, "Why are you both so shy, you act like you've never seen each other shirtless."

Seungri stares at me and chuckles after a short moment of silence. "Hah. Funny."

He walks past us half asleep and makes himself a bowl. After a short while Daesung wakes up with Jiyong clinging to his arm laughing wildly. Daesung glances down at the smaller boy with a bright smile, "Yah! Get off!"

Ji glances up and spots the rest of us huddled together by the kitchen table, spoons dripping with milk and half drunken glasses of orange juice. "Daesung-ah,stop playing around." He covers up his laughter with a sudden blanket of seriousness. Straightening up and steps towards us without a sound I chuckle and hand him my glass of juice, which he easily grabs and drinks from without hesitation. Daesung scoffs in unbelief and follows behind him with his lips sealed tight. He stops behind my seat and clings on to the cold metal pole,"Good morning noona."

I lean my head and smile up at him, a blonde curtain covers his eyes leaving his smile to shine down on me,"morning."

Finally YoungBae comes out after them, a huge, suspicious grin curling at his lips as he walks in and lightly falls into a chair. "Good morning," He coos as if he had fallen in love over night.

Seungri grins at the older member and waves his spoon at him. "You don't have a girlfriend do you? I don't need you having a soccer team of tiny YoungBae's."

He chuckles and nudges the maknae gently, "No, idiot."

"Then what is it?" Seung Hyun asks as he ruffles his dark hair and stands up to place his empty bowl in the sink.

YoungBae opens his mouth in shock, glances at the rest of us and leans back in his seat. "Have you forgotten, Elise and Hyung are engaged."

A smirk sneaks up to my mouth. I can see where you're going with this YoungBae.

"We're going to be uncles!" He practically squeals with excitement. Jiyong glances at Daesung and smiles. "Uncles huh?"

Immediately Daesung jumps up from his seat and happily yells out,"We're going to be uncles!"

We all laugh and watch the other member dance around the room, his hair whipping behind him as he twirls around the kitchen, into the living room, and falls on the couch.