Chapter 28: Love Confession

×Elise's POV×

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Good because I already asked YG about it."

I push him off and scoff. "Dong YoungBae!"

He runs his hand through his platinum hair and adverts his eyes in another direction. "Well I thought t would be good for you to have Seung Hyun by your side. Also uh, you're a really good friend so it would be fun to spend more time with you."

Daesung nods in agreement. "Although I didn't agree the first time, I kinda think YoungBae is right."

I sigh, pulling my hair up in a tight ponytail. "Fine fine, whatever. But I swear on God's hand if my parents yell at me, I blame you."

I point at YoungBae and walk over to the bathroom without another word.

"CAN WE SAVE WATER?" I hear Seung Hyun yell after me. I turn around and see him clinging on my white t shirt, well, Seung Hyun's white t shirt.

"No, you promised." YoungBae butts in with a tug at Seung Hyun's arm.

My suddenly leg gets caught in his hands. "Eliiiiise~," he whines, pulling my leg back so I would drag closer towards him. I cling on to the corner of bathroom wall. "Yah! Get off, I want to shower!"

My fingers begin to slip as he pulls harder. This seriously feels like the Lion King. I squeal and turn my head to face him. "Let go, I'm going to fall!"

"Just this once please!"

Seungri holds back a snicker along with Daesung, who tries hard to keep his face looking sweet and innocent.

I pull my leg back, pushing myself closer towards the door. "CHOI SEUNG HYUN GET OFF OF ME, NOW!"

He instantly drops my leg without hesitation. "Mianheayo."

I glare at him and slam the door shut behind me, quickly turning on the water to jump inside the shower.

'Save water' my ass.

×

After about 10 minutes of soaking in a steaming hot bath, I step out of the bathroom with nothing but a pink towel wrapped around my body. Although I hate this colour, it was the only one we had that wouldn't confuse my towel with theirs. I quickly tiptoe along the cold tile floor and in to our bedroom. As I step inside I look up and smile at the sight of Seung Hyun. He is curled up on our bed with a book; a good book, actually, and he'd had his nose in it for the last two days. It was rare for him to find a piece of literature in which he could become so engrossed, so when he saw me stand over him, he growled in irritation. "Awe, you came in right when the book was getting good."

I smile, bending over to kiss his lips lightly. "Well, I guess I have to go to sleep now, we have to go to work early."

He smirks as I speak, easily closing the book after he folds the top of the page he was on. "You said we."

I chuckle and turn around, walking over to the dresser to put on pyjamas. "Yeah, I said we."

I poke my head through a cotton blue shirt and pull on some shorts after it.

"So you officially work with me huh?"

His fingers trace a long, slow path up my back, moving all of my hair off to one side of my shoulder. I smile as he slowly begins placing kisses along my neck, up to my jaw and finally my lips. "You know, I only have a few days to learn all of the dances for your concert," I smirk to myself.