"That really suits you," I commented, noticing it brought out her skin tone and eyes.

"Has Zoe decided on a dress yet?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Rochelle is in there helping her try it on," Jamie sat next to me. I sent Lilliana a message telling her what colour my dress was. I looked up when I heard the curtin open and my mouth dropped. Zoe walked towards the mirror in her lace dress. She had a deep V neck dress with long lace sleeves. The dress was tight to her hips but flowed effortlessly to the floor. The train of the dress was short but long enough to be picked up by Rochelle. I felt myself tearing up. There was no way Kellina wasn't going to cry when she sees Zoe walking towards her and I want that on film.

"Wow Zoe," I breathed, watching her take in her image in the mirror.

"Wow exactly," Jamie added.

"I think this is the one," Zoe smiled, running her hands along the fabric. I got up and hugged my best friends.

"I can't wait to embarrass you as your bridesmaid," I laughed, feeling myself tear up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellinas P.O.V

I laid in my bed on my own extremely exhausted from organising everything today. Zoe was staying at Ashley's because it's bad luck go see the bride or something. I hated being in the bed along without her but I knew that after tomorrow I would never be alone again. I dialled her phone and waited for her to answer.

"Hey baby,"

"Hey my love," I smiled instantly after hearing her voice.

"I'm sorry you organised everything today and I barely helped out," she sighed, I could hear her rolling over in the bed.

"It's okay and we both know you would've stressed too much,"

"That is true," she laughed into the phone.

"I can't wait till tomorrow," I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"I can't wait to finally be Mrs Muller,"

"Mrs Muller huh? And if I wanted to take your last name?" I questioned, hearing her sweet laughed.

"We both know you wouldn't take my last name,"

"That is true,"

"But Zoella Muller has a nice ring to it,"

"Ugh do it with the accent again," Zoe groaned into the phone, causing me to smirk.

"I love you Zoella Muller,"

"I love you Kellina Muller,"

"Goodnight Princess,"

"Goodnight," she whispered before I hung up the phone. I got up off the bed and headed downstairs and made my way outside. I sat on the bench and looked at the night sky. I looked at all the stars and smiled.

"You're Nervous," Quintins voice came from behind me.

"If I'm honest promise not to tell anyone?" I asked he laughed and sat next to me.

"She's a keeper," he sighed.

"She really is," I replied as we sat in silence.

"I don't know why you'd be nervous. You're marrying the girl of your dreams. She loves you so much Kellina,"

"I don't know I just don't wanna screw things up,"

"What would you screw up?" He asked. I sighed and looked into his eyes. They reminded me so much of our mothers.

"What happens if I'm horrible with kids. What happens if she falls out of love with me-"

"We both know that is highly unlikely," Quintin laughed. "The kid part honestly I think we're all bad with kids at first and then we learn how to do it I guess,"

"Sometimes I wish I was more like Jamie. She's a natural with kids,"

"Me too, or even Klara, even she had her way with kids," he spoke which caused us both to laugh.

"Did you see her much once you left?" I found myself asking. Quintin averted his gaze away from me.

"Not enough. I should've seen her more. She reached out to me and I was too busy with the company,"

"How many times?"

"Maybe three times, the last time being at the hospital when mum passed," Quintin sighed, rubbing his hand across his cheek. Was he crying.

"I honestly regret being such a horrible older brother to my three sisters," his voice started cracking and I knew he was trying not to cry.

"I didn't even see mum before she passed. I didn't see Jamie straight away when she was found and I didn't come and see you,"

"I guess we all make mistakes," I sighed.

"These are mistakes that I can't take back Kellina," I didn't know what to say. He was right. It's not like he could wish mum and Klara back to life because he can't. I didn't know what to say to him.

"At least you can make time now and not regret it," I spoke inside of my words.

"Yeah,"

"Did you Maybe wanna be my best man? I know we've been disconnected for a while but there isn't anyone else to fit the profile and I want you to let everything out,"

"I'd love to," he smiled, giving me a hug.