Chapter 18 'The date'

A Week Later

(Ariana POV)

Jai came out of the hospital three days ago and I haven’t seen him since. I missed him so much. Mum came knocking on the door. 

"Sweetie if you are not ready to go school, you may take the day off again,” she said, talking to the door. I was happy I got to take the day of again but I wanted Jai to be with me so badly. 

Someone began to knock on my door again, "yes mum I get it I can take the day of today,” I answered but she didn’t reply. Still the door was knocking. 

"Ehhh what do want" I said closing my eyes and opening the door, as I opened the door and I opened my eyes I couldn’t believe who was in front of me. 

"Hey babe" Jai whispered into my ear, as he hugged me so tight. 

"JAI Omg I missed you so much" I replied, and he put his hands on my lips telling me to be quiet. 

"We’re going on a date and this time I promise I won't get lost in those beautiful eyes" he said, I loved him so much, I never knew love could feel like this. I nodded my head and smiled, he grabbed my arm and we went downstairs. I wonder where he's taking me. 

---------------------------------------------------

We ended up in this big white restaurant, I remember this restaurant it was one of my favorites.

"How did you know?" I asked very shocked.

"I did some homework" he replied and he smiled which I smiled back.

We went into the restaurant and Jai began to walk to the waitress.  

"I booked a table for two" Jai asked one of the waitress, she nodded and took us to a table of two, it looked so romantic but also this was the exact same place nick took me. 

"Don’t you like it?" he asked, looking at my sad face. 

"No it's just nick brought me here and it reminds me of him but I’m fine" I replied, and he grabbed my hand so tight, he looked into my eyes. 

"I love you,” he mumbled. 

"I love you to" I replied. 

The waitress came and we ordered some food, it was so much fun, he made me laugh basically the whole time. Jai was that guy I was looking for the whole time, cool sweet and funny.  After we finished out food, we walked out of the restaurant and went for a mini walk we talked about a lot stuff. He told me a lot about how he's dad and his mum always used to have fights, and how his mum is short in money, it was quite sad but I was happy he was opening up to me. My head began to hurt me a little bit but I began laughing, and acting as if I was fine.

"Hey are you okay?" Jai asked worried.

"Yeah I’m fine" I replied not looking at his eyes, I couldn’t lie to him looking at his face.

 We went back to the car and my head was no longer hurting, I was glad because Jai said the date hadn't finished and I didn't want to ruin it by being sick.

(Jai POV)

I hadn't seen Ariana in ages, I missed her so much especially her adorable eyes and her kissable lips. I decided to surprise her so I drove to her house.

 "Sweetie if you are not ready to go school, you may take the day off again" Ariana’s mum yelled at her door, I knew she would let me take Ariana out on a date because apparently she likes that I take good care of her. I began knocking on the door, this time it was I not her mother. I could hear her murmuring in her room it was cute, she opened the door thinking it was her mother. Once she opened her eyes, her eyes glowed.

"Hey babe" I whispered into her ears, I hugged her so tight.

"I missed you so much" she replied, and before she could say anything else, I told her to be quiet putting my finger on her lip, and told her we're going on a date. She seemed very exited so we went out.

----------------------------------------

 "I booked a table for two" I asked one of the waitress, and she gladly took us to the table of two, I looked at Ariana and she seemed very upset. 

"Don’t you like it?" I asked. 

"No it's just nick brought me here and it reminds me of him but I’m fine" she replied, so I grabbed her hand so tight, and looked into her eyes. 

"I love you,” I mumbled. 

"I love you to" she replied. 

After we finished our meal, Ariana was expecting to be heading home but I told her it hasn't finished, I wanted to make this day so special. We went for a mini walk and went back to the car. 

"Hey wanna come over, and we can to school tomorrow together" I asked, she seemed okay with the idea and replied.

"Yeah just let me text my mum". 

I drove to my house, and it was a little bit awkward but I was happy she was beside me. I opened the door and it was pitch black, I turned the light on, and we went straight to my room. 

---------------------------------------

"Do we have to watch this its dark and scary?” Ariana complained. We were going to watch MAMA but she was to scared. 

"Come on its not real plus with me don't feel scared, I’m always near you" I told her, and she began to blush, she hid her face. 

"Your beautiful" I murmured, and she kept blushing, she was so cute when she blushed. We were in the middle of watching the movie, and Ariana kept hiding her face in my chest when a scary scene would appear, it was adorable. 

(Ariana POV) 

Jai and I were watching MAMA I absolutely hate scary movies. I kept hiding under his arms and placed my face in his chest when a scary scene appeared, it was scary but Jai kept watching it. 

Jai had his arms around my neck and was really focused on the movie. 

"Babe please turn it off' I commanded but he kept saying no, I knew the only way to distract him was to kiss him so I jumped on him and began to hook up with him. 

"Now can you turn it off?” I moaned and he simply picked up the remote and turned it off. 

We began hooking up for ages now, and I began to take his t-shirt off.

"Are you sure?” he whispered, and I nodded my head. 

My head began hurting again, "AHHH" I yelled. He got off me and was very scared. 

"Babe did I hurt you, we don't have to do this if you want we can also watch something else as well if you want" he murmured but I couldn’t see him probably, I couldn’t see a thing my eyes were blurry, I could hear him screaming at me telling me to wake up but I couldn’t my head was in so much pain. 

"Babe please" he yelled, and suddenly everything went black.