Chapter 10

(6 weeks later)

(Ariana POV)

Jai and i have been working at the cafe for weeks know and it's actually been really fun, we paractically don't do any jobs, we just have so much have fun, he splashes me with all the cleaning soap.

'you love this kid' my heart says 'no i don't' my head says.

I was walking home with him, til suddenly a dog just randomly started to run towards us, i began to scream. "AHHHHH" . 

Jai jumped in front of me and the dog began to attack. 

"Omg jai omg jai omg omg omg" i kept saying, the dog went of him after a little while, jai said he didnt really get hurt but i still kept asking him to go get it checked in the hospital.

"Dont worry babe i'm fine" he said, he began to scratch his head.

"Babe aw, that is so sweet" i replied blusing. 

We got to my house so I had to say good bye, Jai didn't live that far way from me he was 3 blocks away from my house. 

I kissed him on the cheek and went straight to my door steps, i turn around and see Jai going all crazy about the kiss. 

"haha' i giggled

He turned around and reliased I had been watching him. 

"Haha bye" he yelled and began to walk to his house. 

/SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER' I WILL UPDATE SOON THO XX LOVE YOU ALL/