CHAPTER 21

(Jai brooks) 

It's 1am and I can't seem to be finding my way to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about ariana and how her surgery will go. I tried reading a book to make me fall asleep but nothing could take my mind of off her. 

it was now 3am and I just got off of my bed and drove to the hospital, I couldn't sleep I had the urge of seeing her so badly. I got into my car, started the engine and drove off. 

——————————-

"sir i'm sorry but you are not allowed to pass through, your name is not on the list anymore" one of the nurses kept telling me. 

"Please I can't sleep without seeing her please just one minute, just to see her face" I begged. 

She began walking off, I wasn't sure if she was going to let me in or take me into a room to give me a lecture about love but it looked it was to her room. 

"Thank you" i whispered before entering. 

"One minute" she growled, and walked off. 

"Hey babe" I mumbled, touching the side of her bed. I knew she wouldn't be able to hear me but I guess its better to talk to her like this when she's asleep. 

"Its been while since I actually got to talk to you haha, uh I just wanna say that I love you a lot and i'm serious when I say this you make me go crazy when i'm not beside you or you don't text me a message, for me this is just like war between us I mean your kissing other guys and still remember me as that little fagot in your science class. look uh I just hope your memory comes back after this operation and i can be able to kiss you like this everyday" I murmured before getting up from the seat and kissed her so passionately.  

"Sirr times up" the nurse yelled, standing beside the door. 

I got up and began walking away, I turned to have one last look at her. 

(Ariana grande POV) 

I couldn't believe what had just happened, this Jai kid has kissed me the second time now, I mean doesn't he understand that we aren't meant to be. The moment he reached to kiss me I didn't know why but I didn't stop him I just couldn't turn my face the other way around. It was like we had a strong connection that my body can't handle, and just acts randomly when its towards JAI.