Chapter 16 'TRADEGY'

(Ariana POV) 

Jai and I have been dating for weeks now and this time it felt so right, with Nick it didn't feel like this, i really loved Jai.

I dip dyed my hair blonde because usually I have this thing that when I like someone or I’m currently dating someone I dip dye my hair to show that i have someone, everyone in school thinks i dye my hair when I feel happy but that is the truth. 

(MONDAY)

I walked down the hallway looking for Jai but i couldn't see him anywhere, I thought he might be late so I went to my locker to unpack. 

"Hey babe" jai said behind my shoulder, his hands were on my hips, "HEY I was looking for you" I replied, he turned me around and pressed his lips on mine, I accepted the kiss, and we started hooking up. The bell rang and we broke the kiss, "can we ditch" he whispered in my ears, "Jai we can't ditch" I moaned, "babe please we don't have classes together" he replied, I gave him an are you serious look, I was about to say okay, "come on I wanna spent more time with you" he said, I gave him a huge smile and said yes, he grabbed my hands and we ran across the hallway. 

-----------------------------

Jai was driving the car, he was so focused on the road, "hey where are we going?” I asked him, "you will see" he replied, and the whole car ride was silent. I put the radio on and one of my Fav songs went on, "Omg I love this song" I screamed, he put the volume louder and smiled, not looking at the road. 

All of sudden a big white truck was coming towards us in fast speed, "JAI THE TRUCK" I screamed "WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled, but the truck had already smashed into us, I couldn’t feel my legs, jai was completely unconscious, "JAI I LOVE YOU" those were the last words I could say before I became fully unconscious. Everything was black. 

-----------------------------------------

(Jai POV) 

I saw Ariana opening her locker, her hair was different she dip dyed t blonde it made her even look more beautiful, she didn't see me so ran towards her and grabbed her hips, "hey babe" I said, ""HEY I was looking for you" she replied, I turned her around and pressed my lips on hers, she accepted the kiss, and we started hooking up. The bell rang and we broke the kiss, "can we ditch" I whispered in her ears, "Jai we can't ditch" she moaned, I love it when she moans. "Babe please we don't have classes together" I replied, she looked at me, "come on I wanna spent more time with you" I added, she then gave me a huge smile and said yes, I grabbed her hands and we ran down the hallway. 

I began to drive the car and I was thinking of taking her to one of her favourite restaurants, I heard her talking about it with her friends, along time ago she might not like that place anymore but I wanted to give it a try, "Omg I love this song" she yelled, so I put the volume louder, I looked at her big brown beautiful eyes and I got lost in them. "JAI THE TRUCK" she yelled in panic, I turned around and saw this big white Giant truck coming towards us, "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Suddenly everything was black. 

--------------------------------------

I woke up in this big white bed, i had all these things connected to me, and I didn’t know where I was. 

WHERE AM I?