chapter 8

-Back to Ariana

I was so shocked, everyone was shocked, I never knew someone like that would be called strong.

Chris said the punch felt like a bitch, so the punch must have been hard; he's face was purple, red mark around the bruise.

Jai had to go to the principle’s office, for once he had really been in trouble, I don't know why, but i like bad BOYS, anyway,

Ms. Downing didn't really make Jai get in trouble, because apparently people are saying that Chris was like on miss downing hates list so she didn’t really care that he was bashed.

Nicole bursted out laughing " hahahaha"

Chris gave nicole and her friends his evil stare, she then shut her mouth everyone is so scared of his evil stare, I ain't scared of it, its just those normal cute stares he gives people he hates.

Jai came back to the classrom really quick he sat back down in his seat, he smiled at me. But still the teacher was having a word with the principal outside.

I turned around to say sorry for everything i had done to jai, but then my elbow hit my books and it fell all on the floor, I was so embarrassed, nicole elly and the rest began to crack up laughing, jai went on his knees and began to help me pick up my books, I was shoked I didn't say a word, he mainly picked more of my books we began eye contact, he passed a note under my book I pretened I didn't see and sat back down at my seat.

"thankyou" I whispered

He whispered back " no worries"

I opened the book and there was the note, I began to read to it.

Dear Ariana Grande

I love you but you treated me like shit remeber, I understand you are the populerst girl in school and we have know chance together, but that can't stop me from staring at your beautiful face, you are one of the  most beautiful girl in the world and you should have a man that treats you the way you like to be treated and tell me did nick treat you like that, im sorry I shouldn't get in your love life, but I just want you to know I love you and if your ever alone I'm always there for you.

P.S
Jai Brooks