Chapter 12

(After school)

 Becky decided to meet up after school for the project so I was driving to her house.

  I arrived and I began to knock on the door cautiously, she had a really nice and big house. 

  “Hey aria” she said opening the door, giving me a really tight hug.

  “Hi” I replied.

  She took me upstairs; we went in her room and began to work on our project, we working on Alois Auer.

  “Hey so can I ask why those girl always tease you?” Becky asked.

  “Well I used to actually be best friends with them you see” I murmured.

 “Really WTF” she shouted.

 “Yeah and then this guy nick was talking to them and for some reason they just started to ignore me” I replied with a really sad tone.

  “Oh I know that kid he asked me if I was friends with you after school” Becky jested

  “Why?” I asked.

  “Haha I don’t know” she replied.

  After talking we began to continue with our project, Becky was actually pretty cool and I guess she will be a new friend, but I don’t want to get to close otherwise just in case nick comes up to her she might ditch me like they did and I will get hurt again.

  “So are you and that jai kid dating?” she yelled.

 “What no Omg” I yelled, letting out a little chuckle.

  Everyone thought that Jai and I were dating it was really funny.

  “Does it look like were dating though” I asked.

  “YEP” she replied flicking through the history book that was given to us about Alois Auer.

 ------------------------------------

It was getting late and I decided to go home.

 “Hey Becky, I’m gonna go home now” I said.

  “What already” she mumbled.

“Dood its 9:00pm” I jested.

  “Okay then see ya,” she yelled from her room door, while I was walking down the stairs.

 “See ya,” I yelled back.

 /sorry for the short update, i will update soon though so vote and comment xx love you all/