Chapter 32: The last drop part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey stop it!" Match shouted at her. What the hell is she thinking!? "What you doing?! You're the one that's needs medical help!" Sarafina didn't react to his shouts and kept smiling her sad smile. She shook her head. "It's alright. ....My life is not anywhere near as important...as those around me." Sarafina said. "That being said...I have to help him..." A thud was heard and both turned to see the bug man land and spit out something from his mouth. Match's eyes widened in shock when she realise it was a piece of torn skin from Toriko.

Toriko said nothing, lifting his hand up to inspect it. Match's jaws dropped when he saw that on the hand he used for Fork was missing it's pinky finger. "T..this... Fight has to..." Sarafina started as the bug man spoke, "To..Toriko! Kukukukukku, fragile isn't it! That Fork you hold so proudly!" The cocky expression Tommy had quickly got wiped off when a wing fell off his back. As he glanced to look at his torn wing the large hunter also spit out a piece of flesh he had taken off before he replied, "Same with those... Cockroach-like wings of yours. I didn't think I'd get through this without any wounds from the beginning. By sacrificing fork I was able to take a bite into your wing."

The pink haired man said nothing as he got cocky smirk before he took a deep breath. "Wouah" Match shouted as the force coming off of Tommyrod threw him and Sarafina back into the ice wall. Toriko watched the shivering coming off the guy. The heat wasn't half bad! Tommy appeared to have breathed out something that nailed Toriko in the shoulder, catching him unawares. What the?! The bug man continued to blow out and as he did so the hunter continued to get plummeted by whatever he was doing. It almost looked like he was shooting air-like bullets.... Wait a second, was he using steam bullets? No...he was using bug eggs he STEAMED and doing it that way?!

Maybe without the insect eggs to incubate, he was blowing out the boiled moisture of the eggs with high temperature and high pressure and they were exploding on the hunter's body like popcorn popping. "Shivering isn't for regulating body temperature. You use it for this sort of thing, Toriko." The bug man explained before he renewed his attack. "Bomb Egg!" Toriko roared as he quickly rushed toward his enemy. The Ten Fold Spiked Punch that destroyed the GT robo didn't become a fatal wound. It had to be a higher amount. Toriko mused as he was in front of Tommyrod and started to prepare his attack when the bug man nailed his hand with the missing finger and BIT it clean off.

"Toriko!" The woman called out to him. Damn that disgusting insect to hell! Even if Toriko was sacrificing his body to win didn't mean she was going to be happy! Once again Toriko used his punch to nail the bug man square in the stomach. The attack caused him to move in that weird dancing thing as he landed a ways from Toriko and spewed/coughed up blood all over. Huffing he growled to himself as he landed onto the ground. 'That bastard...! He hit me without a whole arm...'

He quickly looked up to see Toriko's intimidation getting ready to use knife on him and barely moved in time just as the hunter brought the attack down. Tommy spewed more of those "bullets" at the large man who countered the attack by using knife to block when an explosion occurred and when the smoked cleared to reveal that the rest of Toriko's arm had been completely removed as he used a Thirteen Fold Spiked Punch RIGHT into the pink-haired man's face.

The fist attack nearly caved his face and that was all she had a chance to see before once again their movement became too fast to see what happened. Sarafina couldn't believe her senses when she saw that the two had smashed right into the giant tower of frozen animals, the hit affecting both men. "Toriko!" He better be alright!

Toriko coughed up blood then quickly kicked his opponent in the head before he had a chance to recover. The bug man grunted in pain then countered with a series of quick hard punches into the hunter with a savage growl. The larger man grunted in pain as he took the assault then when an opening occurred gave a head-butt right into the pink haired man's nose followed pushing off the ice, using the movement to drive his knee once again into his opponent's face.