Chapter 14: The Jewel Meat. Part 1

Back on the outside, Coco drank some water from the canteen he brought with him. This fight hasn't proven to be difficult yet, but one can't be too careful. His green-eyed companion looked down at the GT Robot below them and said, "I don't know about you, but I really want to finish this up." Coco handed her the water canteen and nodded. "I agree, but we shouldn't  rush this. This fight not over yet."

"Yeah, yeah. So, where's this thing's weak spot?" Leticia asked as she looked down at the robot running after them. "Get back here!!" He yelled. "If I had to guess, I say it's inside the beak." Coco told her. "Only one way to find out." Coco was about to launch another Poison Rifle attack when he was cut off short by Gido calling out, "Peeler Shot!" Coco quickly used his sword to deflect the incoming attack while Leticia threw her shuriken at Gido, striking him in the shoulder this time. "AARRGH!" He cried out. While Coco did managed to block his initial attack, he saw that his blade was beginning to break down and wasn't as strong as before. 'Is it losing it's hardness?' Coco thought.

Another blast came in and knocked his sword from his hand, catching him off guard as Gido launched a second Peeler Shot forcing the two to jumped off of Kiss's back. Thinking he had an opening, Gido opened the robot's beak and was prepared to blast the them to kingdom come. However, he allowed himself to be wide opened himself. Coco fired his Poison Rifle straight towards the cannon at the same time when Gido fired his blast. Both attacks were direct, the poison hit its mark but the blast had also grazed the others. Coco's arm and Leticia's side. They crashed landed back on the ground while Gido cried out in pain. Leticia's shuriken had came back and landed a few feet away from them.

Unfortunately, the Poison didn't do much as Gido snapped his attention back the Gourmet Hunters and rushed in towards them. Before they could get a chance to get up, Gido stomped on them and held them beneath his foot. He was pissed now. "You aimed that right for my mouth, didn't you? Blocked my taste sensors, but I can still analyse your shot. ....Poison?! You arrogant fool, poison won't work against a GT Robot!!" Gido shouted.

Then Coco let out a chuckle. "Oh? Really? This is exactly where I wanted to fight. Because we're far away from the mammoth and the others." He said. Leticia turned to gaze to look and she was confused as to what he was talking about. 'What's he going on about? This is a bad position to talk smack.' Leticia thought.

"Here, I can go all out. With my powers," Suddenly, Leticia and Gido felt a sharp chill as they sensed a disturbing presence in the air. It was so dark and so chilling, you could easily mistake it for impending death. And that's exactly what's coming. Coco quickly reached over and covered Leticia's mouth and nose, halting her breathing. He couldn't allow her to breath in what he had unleashed. Soon the entire area they were in was slowly being covered by a blackish-purple fog. Coco's Intimidation, the Poison Devil, had appeared before Gido. Instantly sticking fear into him.

"Hell Poison!" Coco yelled out. This was powerful poison technique. When Coco wishes to destroy his foe entirely, he uses Hell Poison. However, he only uses it when no other lifeforms who might be harmed are around, though in this case, he has to protect Leticia to sure she didn't get herself killed. The poison itself is a chemical made by Coco rapidly vaporising his body's waste products and has a similar composition to volcanic gas. As well as being deadly when inhaled the poison is highly corrosive, even flammable and explosive.

Despite this, Gido remained calm and told Coco, "Did I mention I'm a new model GT Robot? I've passed the poison tide swimming test. Your toxins won't work!" Coco didn't seem that impressed and was as just as calm. He was confident that the fight was in his favour. "Poison tide, huh? I know of the current of death. Now let's see what's stronger. My poison or the waters of the poison tide." Coco said as he began to concentrate on his poison to his opponent. Sure enough, Gido felt his robotic body began to stiffen up and his movements began to be more jagged.