Chapter 9: The Regal Mammoth part 1. Meeting Sunny

Sarafina wasn't expecting for even a hint of normality amoung the people so far other then the hope the guy was nice. Rin's statement seemed to startle both Toriko and Mansam. "What?!" Toriko explained as he got a weird look on his face (think it was a mix between shock and surprise) as he asked the woman, "Sunny is?! Really Rin?" Rin looked at the hunter before looking away, face blushing red. 'Rin must like him a lot, doesn't she? How cute.'  Sarafina thought. "What did he say, Rin?"

"Oh yeah. He captured the regal mammoth and it seems he's on his way here." Say wha?! Then what was the point of them even coming here?! Was this Sunny guy really that strong?!

Gourmet Corp: 6th Branch

One of Gourmet Corp's members, Bei, who resembles a green-skinned mutant resembling a goblin with bulging veins and eyes, and a mouth full of sharp teeth, wearing solely of a pair of black shorts yells out, "Damn you Toriko.. Next time come in your real body?" The ugly troll-looking man clenched his fists as he continued. "All right theeeen, I'll personally drag out your organs and trample them to mush!"

"Right now, do you think you can still beat Toriko?" An older man said as he walked up to the man. He was an old wrinkly man with a hunched posture and light purple skin who wears a dark brown robe that covers the majority of his body. He has no visible pupils and his mouth appears to be partially stitched closed. He's also carrying a large purple-coloured wooden walking stick with him. The troll man, Bei, turned and shouted at him, "Shut up Joejoe!"

"Look." Joejoe began. "You were driving machine number 8.. When you were fighting against the chief and Toriko the "sense of pressure excesses" totaled 16 times. Meaning you would of taken a total of 16 hits that would of been fatal. If it were your real body, you'd have died a long time ago. Not only that, but you've failed in capturing Sarafina." Bei was silent for a moment before yelling out, "Then what about another robot? With the time I earned, the delicious regal mammoth captured, right?!" Bei shouted, fists still clenched. "All four machines have left for some time but the essential mammoth was not found." Joejoe explained. That shocked the troll man. "What?!" Bei yelped out. "Perhaps the ones who took the first move was our side.." The old man finished.

~Early morning~

After getting cloths that properly suited her, Sarafina smiled as she felt the sun's rays over the horizon next to a mountain. The atmosphere around them was quite peaceful, despite the job they have now. Which it could said more than what was happening to her. The group got up early to greet this Sunny guy. Toriko was chowing down on a ridiculously large piece of some kind of beef. "Delicious~ Drunken beef! Oh this is bad!" Toriko said between mouthfuls. She barely ate any dinner the other night cause majority of it had booze in it so Sarafina can only eat so much of it.

That and Rin seemed to be giving her the evil eye as she ate the food. "This is truly what it means to be drunk on the taste! I'm getting drunk!" Again. And so early too. Just look at that flush look he was getting from the meat. The girl shook her head and smiled as Komatsu said, "He..hey, Toriko-san. Did you really have to bring food all the way outside?" The hunter didn't hear him as Mansam joined in by saying, "See here, let me have some, too!" Toriko sent him a dirty look before replying, "Why you...! Like I'd give you anyway! You drunkard!" The chief continued to take bites off the meat. "Give it to me, you! It was mine to begin with!" Sarafina shook her head a bit as the chef watched them in disbelief.

"Now boys! If you can't share then I'll have no choice but to take that." She gave such a happy smile, but she held an aura that she was pretty serious about them sharing. They were close to giving her a dirty look but they quickly gulp when they saw that she pressed a button on her 'cane' that caused strong flashes of electricity to burst out.