Chapter 8: The Battle Wolf. Part 3

"This time it isn't capture. It's extermination!" She couldn't agree more! Sarafina could hear the damn machine due to it speaking so loudly (not to mention it grated on the nerves). "GT ROBOT!" The hunter shouted as he leaped from the glass ledge. "Take this!" He finished as he punched the thing again. Talk about power! Sarafina continued to listen to him rain punches on the machine. The last punch sent it flying away from him a bit. Toriko looked like he was panting hard. Just how hard was that damn thing?

Thankfully, with the sounds it made and the hits it took from Toriko, Sarafina got an idea for it. 'Titanium dioxide with slight carbon. It means that his body is a titanium alloy combined with carbon fiber.' The woman thought as she spread a smile, thanks to Toriko, she could finally see it. It suddenly shouted, "Peeler shot!" Something was thrown at the hunter, who stood there for a moment as his arm got gouged a bit. The thing laughed hard as it said, "Peeler shot, shot, shot!" And sent more of whatever towards the hunter as he used his arms to block off the worst of the attack. Hope he'll be alright. "Hyyaaaa! Hyaaa! Not a vegetable peeler, a human peeler! I'll shave off your whole body and drag your intestines!" Suddenly it stopped for a moment.

"Opps! Almost forgot!" It then turned to Sarafina's direction. What the hell? "I was given special orders to bring that woman back alive! So once I'm through with you, I'll be taking her back." Say...wha? This GT robot was after Sarafina? What does it want her for? Toriko thought back to the lagoons where that black GT robot took a few hairs from her. He had no idea why. But he was sure as hell he won't allow it to even so much as lay a finger on her.

She thought her heart was going to stop when she sensed Toriko looking over to them with the darkest look she's ever seen and said, "You leave her out of this. You won't get the chance to take her once I'm done with you." The GT robot chuckled a bit as it said, "I don't think so. We've been looking for this bitch ever since she stole something of great value from us." He chuckled again as the fight between the hunter and machine resumed. She watched in horror as the hunter tried to use the knife technique on him but it only cost him some flesh. She couldn't take this. She can't stand around and do nothing to help him, but maybe she can.

It was risky and she didn't want her to get too involved, but...  "Kururu." She said. "I need you to help Toriko out. Just for a little bit, and don't transform either. Kururu nodded her head as she ran off. She leaped over the wall and went straight for Toriko. In the background, she could hear the chef shouting the giant hunter's name. She glanced over at how Toriko is faring... Looking up she saw from head to toe he was covered in blood. Her eyes widen as the chef cried out in horror, "Toriko-san!" Much as she wanted to be by the wolf, she wanted to be by him more though she wasn't sure how much help she'd be. At the very least Kururu is there with him.

Toriko step towards that damn GT robot. "Operator, are you really controlling that robot? Could it be that's the best of your ability?" Toriko asked it calmly as he continued to walk towards the machine. "Don't pretend to be tough, Toriko! Hurry up, die and disappear, you idiot! Go to hell!" The thing shouted at him. Tch. Even up close his voice was annoying. "It's just the voice that you can operate. Well, to make the "less than a harmful insect" vulgar high tech robot move would be useless." Toriko said, getting a look of pure confidence on his face. "You could use that childish technique to stroke my skin a thousand times but in a life time, you won't reach life!" The thing got a dark look as the hunter appeared to be readying himself for a final attack. This man sure has some balls on him even after getting sliced to ribbons. "Then...Then I'll kill you right now! Go to that world!" The thing said as its jaws opened up for an attack.

Just then the GT robot noticed that it couldn't move its legs. Whatever it was keeping it locked was rising up to its waist. "What the?!" It yelled out. It looked down and saw that he was encased in solid ice. It then saw a trail and followed it to find Kururu standing there a few feet away. She was the one who froze him in ice! Wait a minute, this cat looks familiar... "You!" It shouted. With him both trapped and momentarily distracted, Toriko rushed in to attack. It saw that he was getting close and opened his mouth to launch its own attack, but Toriko did his Five Fold Spiked Punch in a single concentrated attack right into that thing's mouth. The ice broke and the thing went flying back in a cloud of bright light and smoke which forced the group to cover their faces (well two cause the chief didn't look like he was fazed in the slightest). Once it cleared the smoke revealed a headless robot that shook and made a weird "gu...gi....gu...ga...." noises. After all that...is this finally over?