11.

***Jason's P.O.V***

Sarah Jacobs a brand that had taken the fashion world by a storm. The brand had cemented its place in the industry in a span of just three or four years.

The owner however, was a mystery to all. If it wasn't for my company and a little curiosity I wouldn't have even attended this show. But I had to.

Vanissa was really excited about this show but had to cancel last minute. So, I had to attend the show alone.

The decorations the place everthing looked really good. The owner sure had a really good taste.

As the owner of the brand came on the stage my eyes nearly poped out of their sockets.

There stood my ex wife, Classandra. She looked as beautiful as ever and the speech she gave clearly depicted how happy she was about her company's success.

And then came her husband Jacob. So the rumours were indeed true. She had married him.

To hear her call him her rock and strength was hurtful to say the least. I could only imagine how I would have been there if I hadn't been an idiot.

I could clearly see that they loved each other. He looked at her the way every woman wants a man to look at her. But what was more hurtful was the way she looked at him. She loved him.

After the speech they walked off the  stage hand in hand.

When her eyes landed on me, I didn't see hatred or anger. I actually saw nothing but only a flash of recognition.

"Mr. Knight, its so good to see you"

"Cassandra, its good to see you too. How have you been".

"Good, life has been treating me really well".

"I heard you got engaged, congratulation"

"Yes, thankyou."

Just than Jacob walked in.

"Jason"

"Jacob"

Things still were the same between us. We still couldn't tolerate to be in each others presence.

I was about to ask about their children when they asked to be excused as they had to meet a lot of people.

Standing there, I wished I had never cheated on her. I wished I would be at Jacob's place. I wished I had a happy family with her.

But that was the only thing I could do wish.