3.

Edited: March 20, '20.

Jason was shocked at first but then just said yes. I moved my stuff from his house that very day and Jacob my bestfriend was kind enough to let me stay at his place.

I cried over Jason and our relationship that day. I cried for the family my baby would have had if his or her father wouldn't have been a cheating scumbag.

But that was when I decided that it was the last time I would cry for him, for our marriage.

___________________

I was meeting Jason today and I knew that it was probably the last time I was meeting him because as soon as the divorce was finalised I would be leaving for good.

When I went to meet him, I thought about telling him about the baby. But when I saw him with his assistant  sitting there with the lawyers I knew that it would be better if I didn't.

We didn't talk much, Jason looked like he felt guilty about what he had done. But that guilt wouldn't change anything.

I decided that I didn't want to do anything with him or his money. On leaving I gave him the ring that he had given me back.

"I'll have all the things that you have given to me deliverd to your house. I hope you have a good life Mr. Knight".

I didn't wait for him to say anything.Those were my last words to Jason. To the husband and friend I had once loved with every ounce of my being.

I knew my life was going to change after that moment. For better or worse I didn't know that yet. But all I knew was that now I was going to start my life all over again. For me and for my baby.