9.

***Jacob's P.O.V***

We're finally going back home. Itlay is and will always be a special place to me. It is the place where I found my true love. This place has given me a lot not only is it the place where I got marrued to my bestfriend but it is also the place where both of my princesses were born. The place where I first embraced fatherhood.

Not even in my wildest of dreams had I ever thought that at the age of twenty five I'll be married with two beautiful baby girls. But now, if you ask me I wouldn't change it for any thing.

Cass had always been my bestfriend. She and I had always shared a very good bond. Back in collage she never shied away for telling me how big of an idiot I am. That was the begging of our friendship.

I didn't know when this sassy, shy girl with a smart mouth became so important to me. In a very short span of time she had become a very important part of my life and she still continues to be one.

I always thought tgat marriage wasn't the thing for me. But with my parents constantly telling me that to get settled it was becoming hard to ignore it. With Cass being pregnant and my parents's constant bugging I thought that marrying Cass would be a good decision and boy, was it a good decision.

She has changed me in a lot of ways. She has made me the person that I am today. She had made my house a home and giving me my two precious babies she had made me the happiest person.

Though Sarah wasn't my biological daughter. I still loved her the same. The first time I held her in my arms and tge saw Cass there on the hospital bed I had the feeling of being content. I felt hapiness within. I had this urge of protecting her and keeping her safe. No matter what she would always be my daughter.

Sarah and Sieara were the noors of my eyes. My world now revolves around them and my wife.

I couldn't have wished for a better life partner or a better mother for my children. Cass and our two angels were my whole world.

The fear of losing them was what was eating me up. She would be meeting Jason again, Sarah would be meeting Jason. The fact that she would no longer consider me as her father was something I was dreading about.

I didn't know what future had in store for us but all I knew was that this was my family and I would do anything and everthing to protect them and keep them happy.