7.

Once our flight landed I was happy, exicted and nervous. The girls were happy. When Sarah saw Jacob at the airport she literally threw herself in his arms.

I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of me. Jacob and Sarah were nearly inseparable.

It was really cute to see him get all  worked up any time Sarah would say she liked a guy in her class. Even though she is only four Jacob starts lecturing her about how she can't date anyone and how there is no place for any boy in her life except for him for the next thirty years atleast.

Jacob too was nervous. He loved Sarah as his own. For him she was and would always be his baby, his firstborn and he would always be her father.

He had been there when she was born. He had seen all her firsts. The first time she talked,walked. Her first day at pre school. Everthing. She shared his last name too.

But now that we were back in London he had a fear in his mind and so did I. Fear of how things would turn out to be. Fear of what would happen next.

But one thing we both knew was that we had each other. No matter what and that we would do anything to protect our family,our girls. They were ours. Jacob and mine.

Although Jacob and I both knew that we had to tell Jason about her but I knew one more thing aswell that even though Jacob wasn't Sarah's biological father he was no less than a father to her.

The only father she had know and loved for the four years of her existance was Jacob.

I wouldn't deprive Jason from seeing his daughter or telling Sarah that Jason is her biological father but I would also tell her that Jake was her father too and would continue to be her father.

As for Jason, I wasn't really looking forward to seeing him. I wasn't angry at him or anything but for now he was just someone who I didn't want to deal with. But I knew that sooner or later I had to.

Tommorow was going to be a verg long day. Tomorrow I would be meeting all the people that were once my friends and family. The same people who wern't there for me when I had needed them the most.

Tomorrow I would be revisiting the life and I had once lived and the people who were in that life. The life before I went to Italy.