Jade: she is my sister.

Ruby: he is my brother.

Lily looked to Yang and Blake, both just shrugged.

Lily: I only have a certain amount of energy in this thing until it has to recharge.

Yang: batteries?

Lily: solar energy since I no longer have an arc reactor on me.

Blake: why don't you make one purely for energy then?

Lily realizes her giant fuck up.

Lily: I'm an idiot.

She goes over and joined the group hug.

Yang: at least they are having fun?

Blake: Yeah?

Weiss who has been awfully quiet looks around not wanting to interact with anyone right now.

After another thirty seconds of hugging the group separated and the mission finally starts.

Lily: Let the games begin!

Jade: do you really have to do persona references right now?

She hits a 180 and looked Jade in the eyes.

Lily: you know you love the series as much as I do.

Ruby: persona?

Jade: This is another conversation for a whole other time.

————

Lily: remember! Right now I'm a....woman that you randomly found while exploring threes ruins.

Jade: I would've taken you back to Vale.

Lily: shut up. Anyway! You all are to protect me as we search for our group of extremist! Hopefully, they are here! Maybe we could use the environment to our advantage?

She turned to the left to see a Beowolf sniffing the ground.

Lily: ah! Yes! The perfect example of what I want to teach you all. Look at that beowolf over there. Don't just stare at it get down so it doesn't see us.

They all get in a line and crouch down.

Lily: now, as you all know Grimm are attracted to negative emotion and have an immense love for destruction. If our cards are in the right place we could possibly follow this thing to our enemies.

Ruby: that doesn't make sense! So all we gotta do is follow this thing around all day?

Lily: yes! Prepare to be bored out of your mind.

She looks back to the Grimm and it looks right at her.

Lily: I think it's seen me.

Blake: what?

Lily: yeah it's looking at me.

Yang: wait! Aren't there usually more than one?

Lily: ah yes. Beowolves usually travel in packs. Sometimes they can separate in order to find things or- ....I don't know? But it's still staring at me. Oh hell, there's the whole pack.