The Return home

"Everyone back to what you were doing," Chiron said as he walked away.

"Pansy you can stay in my cabin my father won't mind," I say as I lead her to my cabin.

"What are they and are they friendly?" she asked as she looked at all the animals around the room.

"The white wolf is Frost, the black wolf is Diana, the eagle is Asher, the owl's name is Thea, the snake's name is Python, the silver dragon is Melinda, the basilisk is Susan, and the one with the dragon head and basilisk body is called a dracolisk and her name is Apophis," I say as I point to each of them.

"How did you get them all?" Pansy asked as she pets Diana.

"I got Python from the everglades in florida and all the others are gifts from the gods," I say as Python coils around my neck.

"Who isss thiss?" he hissed.

"Thisss iss Panssy, the new oracle of delphi and ssshe will be sstaying here for now on."

"Thatss nice," Apophis hissed as she rubbed her head on Pansies leg.

"They won't hurt you they just want to meet you," I say when Pansy hesitated, "but I have to go and I will be taking Python, Diana, and Frost with me back home."

"Where do you even live?" she asked as she pet Asher.

"I live with Natasha Osborn, Sam Fletcher, and Natasha dad," I say as I grab my backpack and put some clothes in it.

"You can take one of the bunks or whatever but I have to go or I will be late," I say as I start to walk out the door.

"Bye Moon."

"Bye Pansy."

I got stang looks from some of the camper since I have a snake on my neck and wolves follow me. When I got to the entering of the camp I saw Sam and Natasha waiting for me.

"Are you really bringing them with you?" Natasha asked.

"Yes and Sam this is Python."

"Only you would have a pet Python and name it Python," he said as he rolled his eyes.

Just as I was about to say something I heard a cry coming our direction. "Stay here," was all I said as I walk over to meat whoever was running over to us. A mop of dirty blonde hair was suddenly the only thing I could see.

"Cate what happened?" I ask the hunter of Artemis.

"A week ago a man I don't know who but he raped me! All Artemis knows is that I was hunting alone and I didn't come back," she sobbed.

"I can ask Natasha if you can stay with us?" I ask as I hold the sobbing hunter.

"Please! I can't go back they won't understand!"

"How would they not understand most of them have experienced something like that?"

"The man got me pregnant and I can't go back. One of the requirements is that I have to be virgin and I'm not that any more!"

"Come on you can stay with us," Natasha said as she and Sam walked over towards us.

"I can really stay?" she said as her sobs quieted.

"Of course you can stay but Artemis will come looking for you and she will ask me first."

"Then hide me. I can't face them right now."

"Okay let's go," Natasha says as she leads us to the limo that pulled up.

When we got into the limo we immediately saw Natasha's father.

"Dad this is Cate and she needs to stay with us for a little while," Natasha said as she sat next to him.

"Why?" he asked as he looked at Cate cerusly.

"She is a hunter of Artemis and was raped by some man when she was hunting alone," I say as I hug her.

"The man got me pregnant and I have nowhere to go," she said as she hid her head in my shoulder.

"Why don't you go to Lady Artemis and talk to her about it?"

"The hunters wouldn't understand. Yeah some of them have gone through rape but never pregnant and if the baby was a boy they would kill him."

"You can stay," was all he said as he gave her a kind smile.

"Thank you Mr. Osborn," she said as she smiled back.

After that we rood back to the Osborn manor for the school year not knowing that we would never have a normal life again.

~~~~~~

I published the next story in my series, it is called 'Luna Nightshade and the Bane of Olympus'.

~~~~~~