Back to Mount Othrys

When we were at the base of the mountain I could see Iapetus waiting for us. "Luna we need to talk right now!" he said as the others walked past, "Luna the monsters cures is apart of you now and I will tell you about it." "You know what it is?!" I asked surprised. "Yes and the cures is meant to drive someone insane. If the person with the cures is under 20 it is dormant, but at 20 the cures will show after that persons birthday. The curse will cause the person with the cures will turn them into a monster each time they kill a monster. If you killed a hellhound then you would turn into a hellhound visa versa. You can still turn back into a human but it is hard to do so because you have to fight the monster or monsters in your mind," he said looking serious. "How do you know all this?" "All the titans and giants have the knowledge of the cures because our mother, father, and uncle made the dagger and then hid it until my mother gave the dagger to my youngest brother." "Wait aren't the giants sons of Gaea and Tartarus?" "No they aren't, they were made of my father Ouranos blood and my mother Gaea after he was killed by my brothers and I. Phypheron the king of the giants and bane to Zeus told the gods they were children of Tartarus in the giant war to scare them and it worked." I was about to ask more about the cures but Iapetus stopped me, "your friends are looking for you, we better go."

We walk up the mountain to the top and see the others are looking for me. "I'm fine but we need to talk with the other titans and then we need to get back to camp," I tell them as I walk past. They just nod and follow me to where the other titans were waiting. "How did the quest go?" Theia asked from where she was sitting. "It was fine up until Moon was taken by a titan and tortured but otherwise we are fine," Wanda said from behind me. "Which titan took you and what did he do?" Phoebe asked. "Perses took me and he stabbed me a few times then gave me a scar on my face the shape of a smile. He also gave me the monsters cures," I said calmly as I remove the mist on my face. They gasp as they look. I hold my hand up so Rhea can see my hand.

She grabs my hand and asked, "how did Perses get the dagger and why did he give you the cures?" "He said the Kronos gave him the dagger before he was killed and also told him to give me the cures," I tell them. "He knew that you would be born even at the time of his death," Mnemosyne said with glazed over eyes. "He looked into the future and saw you! That's why he was acting weird a few days before his death!" Iapetus exclaimed. "We would love to continue this conversation but we have other things to take care of," Natasha said as she took Themis' spear off her back, "the titaness that was guarding your spear was Doris Titaness of Pure Water and Rich Fishing-Grounds, Consort of Nereus and mother of the Nereids." Themis nods and looks at Tony. "Aura the Titaness of the breeze, daughter of Lelantos and Periboea had Tethys sword." "Lelantos the titan of Air, Hunt, Unseen Movement, and the Hunter's Skill of Stalking Prey the son of Phoebe and Koios had Phoebe's scepter," Wanda said as she handed Phoebe the scepter. Calliope pulled out Theia's dagger and said, "Arke the messenger of the Titans and the titaness of the Secondary Shadow Rainbows daughter of Thaumas and Electra and twin to Iris had your dagger."

"Periboea the Titaness of Pastureland and Small-streams, Consort of Lelantos and Mother of Aura had your scepter but it was against her will and she is now with the hunters of Artemis in hiding," Wanda said handing Mnemonye the scepter and the titans nod. "Pleione the titaness of Plenty, Consort of Atlas, Mother of the Pleiades, the Hesperides, the Hyades, and Hyas had your sword Lady Rhea," Calliope said as she handed Rhea her sword. "Perses the titan of Destruction had your spear Iapetus but he was fighting and torturing more then guarding it," I tell them as I give Iapetus his spear. "Well we must go to olympus so they know we will help them," Rhea said, "I haven't seen my children since the day they killed their father." "Everyone close your eyes and we will flash us all there and we will give all of you a surprise," Phoebe said as she grabbed Wanda. Theia grabbed Calliope, Tethys grabbed Tony, Themis grabbed Natasha, and Iapetus grabbed me. "We will meet all of you on Olympus," Mnemonye said as she grabbed Rhea. We all close our eyes as the titans flash away.