The Spear of shadows

As we run I can hear someone is chasing after us. "YOU WON'T WIN LUNA NIGHTSHADE LORD KRONOS WILL RISE AGAIN," Sky yelled as he chased us. "GOOD WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL," I yell. "POWER WINS NOT GOOD! POWER WILL ALWAYS WIN," he yelled as he shot lightning at me. I dodge the lightning and shoot lightning from the blessing from Zeus. "HOW DO YOU HAVE THE POWER OVER LIGHTNING," Sky yelled as he came around the corner of one of the cave walls. "Your father blessed Natasha, Clint, and I one of his blessings. Peter got the status of Pan's hair." "You obviously got the power over lightning so what did Natasha and Clint get the power over?" Tony asked as he ducked one of Sky's lightning bolts. "Nat can control rain, Clint can control the winds, and I also got an eagle named Asher," I tell him. "How are we going to find the spear with him chasing us," Tony asked. "We case a distraction," was all I said as skeletons come from the ground in old army uniforms, armor, and weapons. "Stop the person behind us," I order them and they run towards Sky, "that should stop him for now." We keep running until we come to a pit of lava with an opening on the other side. "What are we going to do now?" Tony asked as he peered over the edge. "I can make a bridge of the mist that keeps the greek world from the mortal world and then we just walk across that," I tell him as I make the bridge with the mist. "Why can't you shadow travel us over?" "I can but you would feel the heat if we do," I tell him. As we walk the heat went away because of the bridge. When we got off the bridge the heat came back.

As we were about to run again Sky ran in yelling, "NICE TRICK NIGHTSHADE BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME, NEITHER CAN YOU SERVANTS." I made the mist bridge disappear and Tony and I ran. We came to a room with plants all over it. Tony walked over to a green plant with black barriers that is over the next opening, to see what it is as I mumble in French, "Où est-ce que j'ai déjà vu cette plante?" (where have I seen that plant before?) Then it hits me and I yell, "don't touch that! It's poisonous." "What is it?" he asked as he backed away. "It's called Nightshade and yes I have the last name of a poisonous flower," I tell him. "How are we going to get past it?" "I can control the plant and move it away from the opening," I tell him and he nods. I move the plants with the gift of Demeter and Rhea together and once we were in the other tunnel I move the plants back.

The next room we came to was a room full of green colored water and Iapetus's spear in the middle on a stone slab. "The water is poisoned with Nightshade oils that's why its green," I tell Tony as I look at the water. "Can you shadow travel us over or something?" "You have to use the power over water that Tythes gave you so we can just walk over there." "How? There is poison in the water!" "If you separate the water from the poison then we can avoid the poison." All Tony did was nod as he separated the water from the poison. When the water was off to the side and the oils of the poison were on the ground I step into the pit that once held water. "It should be fine," I said as I walk over to the slab with the spear. "OH NO YOU DON'T," was yelled from the entrance. I look and saw Sky who somehow got past the Nightshade. He shot a lightning bolt at me but Tony blocked it with fire. "Get the spear," he told me as dodged a lightning strike. I run over to the spear jumping over the Nightshade oil. I grab the spear from the slab just in time for Tony to go flying into the wall of the cave. I look over and see that Sky was walking towards me with his hand out. "Give me the spear and I will let you go," he demanded. Then I remember something Iapetus told me. "DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM MOON!" Tony yelled from where he was on the ground. "Fine! You win," I say as I give him the spear but as soon as he touched it he dropped it onto the ground as he screamed in pain. "WHAT DID YOU DO," he screamed as he held his hand. "Only a Titan and their champion can hold their weapons. When someone else does that extreme pain," I tell him as I pick up the spear from the ground and grab Tony, "let's go."

We run until we are back in the main entrance of the cave but not before I grabbed some of the Nightshade olis in a glass bottle. "We have to find the others and get out of here," Tony said and I nod. When we got out of the cave Calliope and Wanda were knocked unconscious, Hela was fighting other hellhounds and Natasha was fighting Perses. "Как ты, Титан Разрушения? У вас есть маленькая Разрушение," she said to him in Russian. (How are you the titan of Destruction? You have cased little Destruction) "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING PATHETIC DEMIGOD," he yelled. "How could a titan like you not understand another language," I said from behind him. "How did you get that?" he asked as he sent Natasha flying into a tree. "Like I would tell you also catch," I tell him and throw the glass bottle at him. Before he could catch it the bottle broke. I know that the poison won't kill an immortal but it will severely injure them. "Tony grab Wanda and Calliope, I'll get Natasha," I tell him as Perses yells in pain. When Tony and I have them I shadow travel us to Mount. Orthus, but not before I control the mist around my face to cover the scar Perses gave me.