The Spear of Law

When everyone was up I summon food for us to eat and then Hela shadow travels us outside of Menomonie, Wisconsin.

"Are we going to split up to look for the spear?" Wanda asked.

"Yes," I tell them as I walked off into the woods and I can hear the others walk off into different directions.

"Luner I need to give you a side quest," Apollo said in my head.

"Yeah what is it."

"I need you to find the next oracle of Delphi, she is near you and hurry you need to find her before the monster Python finds her."

"Of course." I run for about a mile till I find her. The girl looked about 13 and had shoulder length black hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. Her clothes were old and full of dirt.

"What's your name?"I ask as she jumped.

"Pansy Nott," she said shyly.

"Why are you out here alone Pansy?"

"I ran away from my abusive family," I explain to her about mythology being real.

"You Pansy are what we call a clear sight mortal and also the host of the oracle of Delphi."

"What is that?"

"The oracle of Delphi is a person that hosts the spirit of Delphi and tells prophecy for quests that serves Lord Apollo. One was told 6 days ago for us to find a new ally."

"Apollo I found her, can you flash into the trees and come to get her?"

"Yes I can then when we leave I'm going to train her."

"Okay," I said and I could see a flash from behind a tree and Apollo walked out; his blonde hair sparkling in the sunlight. He nodded to me in greeting and walked towards Pansy.

"Pansy this is Apollo and he is going to help you with the oracle," I tell her, "I need you to go with him and I will see you in a couple of days."

She nods and grabs the hand Apollo offered her and they flashed away.

Not long after Apollo and Pansy left I found the others.

"Did any of you find the spear?" Wanda asked as we all sit.

"No but I found the next host for the oracle of Delphi," I tell them. That shocked them and Nat was about to say something but a trident just missed my head.

I look up and see a woman with sea blue hair, sea green eyes, about 10 foot tall, tan skin, and a toga the same shade of her eyes.

"What's your name," Nat asked as she pulled out her dagger.

"My name is Doris Titaness of Pure Water and Rich Fishing-Grounds, Consort of Nereus and mother of the Nereids." I pull out my spear Wisdom from Athena as I eye the trident that was now in Doris' hand.

"If you have long distance weapon use it, a trident is like a spear and you don't want to get close to her or she will skewer you," They nod and pull out their weapons.

"Nat you get the spear and then hide," I tell her in her head and she nods; she runs off into the woods to find the spear.

Wanda had her sword in hand, and Tony and Calliope had their spears in hand as I lung for Doris. She puts the trident in front of her and one of the points dug into my forearm.

"Ahhh," I scream as she pulls out the tip.

"Luna Nightshade is screaming! I thought that the day would never come," she said as she jumped up and down in excitement. Tony thrust his spear at her chest but she jumped back and ducked as Calliope thrust her spear at her head. I close my eyes and feel for the bones in her legs. I take control of the bones and hold her down as Calliope stabs her in the head. Doris explodes like the other titans and I got up as I wipe the silver dust off my face with my non-injured arm.

"Moon are you okay?" Tony asked as he ran over looking at my arm.

"Yes I'm fine," I tell him as I summon a flame and heal the wound.

"How is the fire not burning you?!" Wanda asked alarmed.

"Fire doesn't just destroy, it heals and makes a new. In other words, I create's," I tell them as Natasha walked out of the woods with a spear on her back.

Tony looks at me still shocked as I say, "we need to go and find Rhea's sword and then we can have a break tomorrow."

"Let's go then!" Wanda shouted out as she grabbed my hand. The others grab onto me and I shadow travel us to Salem, Massachusetts.