The Monsters Cures

"I don't take orders from you and this is your last warning," Perses snapped but sky just continued to walk out of the cave. When he was gone the titan pulled out a strange black dagger.

"Now that he is gone I can do what my Lord wants me to do," he said as he stabbed it into the palm of my right hand. The dagger feels like it's pulsing with my heart as if they were connected. He pulls the dagger out of my hand and then stabs my left hand. The dagger still pulsing with my heart.

"What is happening to my body," I scream as he pulls the dagger out of the palms of my hand.

"Lord Kronos gave me the dagger before he was killed. So I can give the cures that is in the dagger to someone that is trying to stop him from rising again," he said as he smirked, "the dagger is cursed by Gaea, Tartarus, and Ouranos so that the person with the cures will become a the monsters you kill." When he was done saying that he walked back out of the cave. I look at my hands in hoerr and see a eye of most of the monsters have. It was like a basic eye but the colored part was red and the pupil was black like a cat's eye. I look back up and can here fighting outside of the cave. I close my eyes and look into Wanda's mind. I open my eyes and I'm seeing throw her eyes.

"Calliope come to your senses they will lose this war and I want you and Uraina there to help me win!" Sky pleaded as he fought her sword to dagger.

"I would never and neither would Uraina! You abandoned us and didn't look back once!" Calliope yelled as she dodged the sword. Wanda looked over at Natasha, Tony, and Hela before going to help Calliope. Wanda snuck up behind Sky and hit him in the leg with her sword.

"Ahhhh," Sky screamed as he hit Wanda in the head with the handle of his sword Lightning. The force of the hit knocked me out of her head. I start to crawl to the entrance of the cave but don't get to far before a spear head was on my neck.

"Where do you think you are going?" Perses asked with insanity in his voice. He grabbed me and dragged me to the entrance of the cave holding me by the hair.

"We will give you your little friend but only if you join Lord Kronos," he shouted out and everyone looked over at us in shock.

"DON'T! YOU WILL BE KILLED IF YOU DO!" I yelled at them. Perses puts his hand over my mouth as he glared.

I bit into his hand hard and he cries out in pain, "Aggg." He lets go of me and I run towards Natasha and Tony. I spit out the silver ichor out of my mouth as Tony hugs me.

"Are you hurt?" Natasha asked as we watched Perses and Sky fight about letting me go.

"I'm fine," I tell them.

"We need to find Iapetus's spear and Tony will go with you to find it," Wanda said as she looked at the scar on my face, mumbling, "de ce este întotdeauna tu?" in Romanian. (why is it always you?) all I do is shrugged.

I was about to say something when Calliope said, "he will go with you and you can't do anything about it! You were already hurt and he may not have Iapetus's blessing he can still help you."

"Fine but Hela is staying with you," I tell them and they nod, "come on Tony we need to find the spear." We ran back into the cave and down the tunnel.