Why does this happen to me

In this chapter there will be torture in this chapter.

~~~~~~

I woke up with a gone and see a man with dark blue hair, pale skin, about 11'11, black armor, and red eyes that had a lust for destruction in a dark cave.

"Luna Nightshade the daughter of Hades, none of the Titans could catch you but I have what a surprise," he said in a cheerful voice.

"Who are you and why am I here," I ask as I glare.

"I am Perses the titan of Destruction and stop with the glaring it won't help your situation you are in and you are here so I can get you to join Lord Kronos."

"I would never," I tell him and spit in his face.

"Just like your mother never joining the winning side," he said with venom in his voice.

"You know my mother?" I ask as I glare.

"Everyone knows your mother some way or another," he said as he pulled out a spear, "but right now I think it's time for the torture!" When he was done saying that he stabbed the spear into my foot. I don't scream because I was biting the side of my cheek in pain.

"Wanda wake up!" I yell mentally as I was being tortured.

"Wha-," she cut herself off and then yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU AND YOU BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW LUNA NYX NIGHTSHADE?!"

"Well I'm being tortured by the titan of destruction, but that's not the point right now Wanda. I need to lend you a power Hecate gave me over the school year, it's called magic travel and all you have to do to find me is think about me and you should land in the area but not my acullae location," I tell her as I give her the ability but was knocked out of my head when I felt a dagger on the right side of my mouth.

"I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM IN PAIN! If your not going to do that with the other methods I used then I guess I should try this," he said as he dragged the dagger from my mouth to just below my eye. I finally let out a scream and he did it on the left side of my mouth making a permanent smile on my face with blood pouring out of the wounds.

"I will be back in a little while," Perses said as he heals the wounds leaving a scar. Then walks out of the cave muttering something about, "stupid demigods."

About an hour later Perses came back in with his spear.

"Demigod you have a visitor," he said in his gruff voice. Someone stepped out from behind and I realized it was Sky Wilson.

"Sky, please! This is wrong! Think of our sisters Calliope and Uraina!" I plead with him and he has a shocked face.

"How do you know I have sisters?!" he screamed.

"Your father sent me and some others to get them when Lycaon attacked them," I tell him. All he did was glare as he pulled out a dagger and plunged it into my shoulder.

"Ahhh," I scream as he pushed the dagger further into my shoulder.

"THEY WILL JOIN ME! I'm their brother and they will always believe their brother more then someone who saved their life from a werewolf."

"Of course they will believe the brother who abandoned them more then the person who taught them how to fight! That makes perfect sices." Sky pulled the dagger out and then stabbed me in the bicep.

"Wilson the other demigods are here and one of your sisters are here," Perses said from behind him and Sky nods.

"Perses stay here and torture her while I face the other demigods," Sky said as he walked out of the cave.