The gods must hate me

On Saturday we were in the pavilion getting ready for capture the flag, but everyone stopped when an eerie green mist came into the pavilion. I groan and look over to where the mist parted and saw the oracle of Delphi walking up to me and I suddenly know what I'm supposed to ask.

"I'm the oracle of Delphi speaker the prophecies of Phoebus Apollo, slayer of the mighty python. Approach the speaker and ask?"

I close my eyes and say, "how do I find the powerful allies to help Olympus."

"You shall go west to find allies,

You shall find what has been stolen and return,

But one will have to take the cures of monsters in return.

They will help you win the wars in your time,

For they are some of the 12 original, Titans." she said in her raspy voice and was about to collapse but I quickly caught her.

"I'll take her back to the attic," I tell Chiron as I pick the corps up.

When I got to the attic I saw so many things from vases from ancient times to spoils of war like hellhound teeth and Minotaur Horns. I look over to a stool and set her on it.

Just as I was about to walk away the green mist came out of her mouth, "you are destined for great things daughter of Hades. Even greater than Hercules.

A daughter of the eldest god,

Shall reach 19 against all odds,

And see the Titans rise again.

The king's soul, the cursed blade shall reap,

A single choice shall end her days,

Olympus to Preserve or fall."

I was shocked that the oracle of Delphi said two prophecies in one day.

"I need to tell Chiron," I tell myself. When I got to the meeting room I saw Wanda, Pietro, Tony, Nat, Calliope (who is now the Zeus consoler) and all the other counselors. Nat looked up and saw that something was wrong but didn't say anything.

"Now that we're all here let's talk about the prophecy," Chiron told us, "Luna can you tell us what some of it means?"

"Well the first line means that we have to find allies in the west," they all nod and I continue, " the second means that they had something stolen from them and they can't get it themselves. The third I have no idea and I can't use my gift of prophecy from Apollo on that line it won't let me. The fourth means they will help us win a war or wars in our time, and the last means that they are some of the original titans."

"As the Oracle walked up to Luna she is the leader of the quest," I nod, "Who will you take on the quest Luna?"

"Wanda, Tony, Natasha, and Calliope," I tell them and they were shocked that I picked four other people.

"Moon you can only take four including yourself," Pepper said.

"I need four other people on the quest," I tell them seriously.

"Okay you leave tomorrow," Chiron said as he walked out of the big house. I run after him quickly so I can talk to him about the second prophecy.

"Chiron when I was about to walk away from the oracle she said another prophecy!" I tell him and he stopped and turned around.

"What did she say?" he asked alarmed.

"She said, 'you are destined for great thing daughter of Hades. Even greater than Hercules.

A daughter of the eldest god,

Shall reach 19 against all odds,

And see the Titans rise again.

The king's soul, the cursed blade shall reap,

A single choice shall end her days,

Olympus to Preserve or fall."

"A great prophecy," he said with wide eyes. My eyes widen to when I this. I know exactly what that is. A great prophecy predicts the fall of the gods and this is the first great prophecy ever and I can't decipher it.

I walk back over towards Nat, Wanda, Tony, and Calliope were waiting for me.

"Why did you pick me for a quest I don't have any training?" Calliope askes me.

"You are my friend and I will teach you how to fight," I tell her as I lead her to the arena, "do you have a weapon?"

"My father gave me and my sister a dagger but that's all," she tells me and I nod.

"I want you to try something," I tell her as I hand her my bow Sun and Moon, "pull back and aim for the target." She pulls back and an arrow is suddenly on the bow. Calliope lets go of the string and the arrow hits the bullseye.

I smile and take her to the weapon shed and say, " Pick the weapon or weapons that sticks out to you." She nods and walks over to a bow made of olympion gold. She grabbed it and walked over toward a spear and shield made of celestial silver. I nod and take her to Rayna to learn how to use a shield and spear. We all trained till around 9:30 then went to bed for a good night's sleep.