The new Oracle

We all run out of the dining pavilion. We all run out of the dining pavilion and see Apollo and Pansy standing there.

"Lord Apollo, who is this?" Chiron asked after he bowed.

"This is Pansy Nott and she is here to try to become the next oracle of Delphi," he said as he brushed off the Lord Apollo from Chiron. Every one gasped when they heard what he said.

"Luner come with us," Apollo said as he leads Pansy to the attic where the oracle is.

When we were in the attic Apollo said, "Okay Pansy all you have to say is 'I, Pansy Nott accept this role. I pledge myself to Apollo, God of Oracles. I open my eyes to the future and embrace the past. I accept the spirit of Delphi, Voice of the Gods, Speaker of Riddles, Seer of Fate' and the oracle will decide to accept you or not."

Pansy nods and she walked over to the corps and takes a deep breath, "I, Pansy Nott accept this role. I pledge myself to Apollo, God of Oracles. I open my eyes to the future and embrace the past. I accept the spirit of Delphi, Voice of the Gods, Speaker of Riddles, Seer of Fate." When she was done a green light surrounded her. The corpse that once helped the oracle crumbled into dust. All that was left was a green spirit. The spirit flow towards Pansy and the whole room was eloped in a green light. I closed my eyes and hold my head as all the prophecies of the past ran throw my head. Suddenly a force hit me making me fly backwards out a window. I land on my butt when I hit the ground.

"Moon are you okay?" Tony asked as he ran over to me helping me up.

"I'm fine," I said as I limp over to the others.

"What happened?" Clove asked.

"The oracle accepted her," I say as I rub my hip. Pansy and Apollo walked out of the big house. Apollo had a smug look on his face.

"Why did you have me go up there with you if you knew that would happen?" I ask as I glare.

"Hermes made me do it," he said as he laughed.

"Why did he want you to do that?"

"He is the prankster god! What did you expect from him?" he yelled in a duh tone.

"Tell him to watch his back," I say.

"I think he can hear you but okay," he said as a pair of flying shoes of Hermes flow by.

"I know you can hear me Hermes and I will get you back! I swear on the river Styx!" I yell as the shoes are flashed away most likely by Hermes and the thunder selling the oath.

"Did you just swear on the Styx?" Enobaria yelled from the other side of the campers.

"Yes, what's the problem with that?" I yell back at her.

"If you break the oath you get punished and I want to see that," Enobaria yelled sounding happy, "I also want to see Lord Hermes beat your butt."

"I'm the champion of Styx and Hermes what are they going to do to me?"

"They can get rid of the blessing and disown the title of you as your champion."

"One of the responsibilities of being the champion of Lady Styx is to punish those that break her oath," I say as I walk over to her.

"What about Lord Hermes?"

"He is like a big brother to me. Why would he try to get rid of his little sister?"

"How could he see you as a little sister brat?" she asked as she taworld a dagger between her fighters.

"He may be my cousin but he helped raise me and taught me how to control my powers!" I yell as I dogge the dagger that she threw at me.