Her thighs rested on either side of one of his large thighs, as she cautiously navigated the expanse of his body with the pads of her fingers, gliding over the rough ridges of his scarred chest. Leora bit her lip, her hesitancy growing, shyness taking over- her pulse began to quicken whether in anticipation or just nervousness she wasn't entirely sure.

Adam, sensing her sudden apprehension placed one hand on the back of her thigh caressing it gently. His other hand over hers, guiding her back to his skin after placing a quick kiss on her knuckles in reassurance.

Adam's husky growl broke through the charged silence that surrounded them: "Do whatever you want, beautiful."

Leora blushed, though she was grateful for his encouragement. The hair on the back of her neck stood up knowing that Adam was enjoying her change in pace, she was glad that she could feel that way. A part of her couldn't deny that she liked having power over him like this, it made her feel stronger and sexy- things she was not used to feeling.

She wasted no time in running her hands over his body, memorising every single scar and pattern that she could all while indulging in those sensual tingles that he gave her. Her hands couldn't get enough, perhaps that's why her tongue also began its own exploration- on the shell of his ear, down his throat, across his collarbones.

Adam had to question how she just knew how to drive him crazy, his hands clutching her thighs tightly as she continued her pilgrimage. The man let out a depraved groan as her hands brushed his hips, inching closer, until they closed around his stiff dick.

Leora bit her lip, loving the noises that Adam made. Though she didn't really know what she was really doing, she figured that by his reactions that she was doing something right. Adam's moan urged her to continue, and fuelled by her desire to pleasure her mate- as well as her own personal curiosity - the girl began to slide her hands against him slowly.

"Fuck," Adam swore. He felt like a goddamn teenager jerking off for the first time, he was afraid that he would explode right there. Leora, startled by his curse, pulled her hands away and waited for baited breath for some indication from him on what to do.

When she got nothing, she cocked her head to the side, asking shyly: "Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all," Adam chuckled breathlessly. Surprised when she plucked one of his hands off her thigh to join both of her smaller hands on his dick. He guided her hands to stroke himself, whilst Leora rode his thigh at a matching pace- their moans and breath clouded the air around them until it was fogged with their passion.

Leora had no idea that pleasing Adam could be so pleasurable. She could feel herself growing both lighter and higher with each stroke, each moan. Adam could see her climbing closer to her peak by every twitch of her eyebrows, each tug of her lips- it wasn't until she was right on the cusp that he found himself taking back the control he had given up.

Leora grimaced at the sudden intrusion when he thrust into her, but Adam was quick to make her forget with a loving kiss against her lips. Their fingers intertwined above her head as he moved, deep and slow, turning the girl into a moaning puddle beneath him.

The sounds of their pleasure echoed around them, filling the night as they both reached the pinnacle of their love-making. Adam all but collapsed in a breathless heap over the red faced, worn out Leora. He couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked just like that, basking in the afterglow of their sex.

***

Leora buried her face in Adam's warm chest. She couldn't believe her boldness the night before! Better yet, she couldn't believe how much she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. A small smile played on her lips, a tranquil satisfaction filled her because it wasn't just the sex- it was everything else.