|What's Next|

Hey guys! 

This part is to let you guys know what I'm going to working on next. A few of you have also asked me to update with the next part of the series. 

The next part is....

With Hands to Hold

With Hands to Hold

(Book #2 of the Human Mate Series)

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." She wept bitterly, the tears flowing down her cheeks in an uncontrollable stream. "I c-can never g-give you what you want."

Vincent wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms, comfort her, tell her that everything would be okay but in her current state it probably wouldn't be best. In fact, he wasn't even sure that she would even let him touch her.

"Please little one," Vincent pleaded, taking a cautious step closer. "It's okay."

"No! It's not!" She continued to weep, her knees weakening. If she wasn't so hysterical she may have been fearful that she would've collapsed. Her sobs softened, until all she could do was repeat her broken plea in a haunting whisper: "I can't give you what you want."

"Baby, please, I don't understand." Vincent kept his voice calm, though it was really tearing him up to have to see his woman in such a way. It broke his heart to see her, curled up, bawling like a wounded child. He had to fight for control.

Another small step closer. He had to comfort her, to protect her- it was a burning need within him worse than anything he had ever felt before. However, there was nothing that could prepare him for the words that would come next.

"I'm barren." 

***

For Spiraea Johnson, life has simply been one curveball after another. From a young age, all she's known is the life of a slave, constantly faced with the pain and suffering dealt by fate.

Alpha Vincent De Luca wasn't prepared to find his mate, and he certainly wasn't prepared for her to be a impossible fragile thing that seemed damaged beyond repair. Encouraging her to open up, and earning her trust are ridiculously difficult especially when there seems to be danger lurking nearby.

Perhaps Vincent is exactly what the little one needs to finally feel worthy of love, or perhaps she might just crumble under the weight of change...

"Too tight, and it might shatter, too loose and it might let go..."

***

So, the next story will be about Spiraea and Vincent! You'll see a lot more of them, maybe some of Adam and Leora.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through the story, for all the reads, votes and comments! I read every one of them and they make me smile. I'm really glad that you all enjoyed the story and I can't wait to keep writing for you guys!

I hope to see you all on my page again very soon! ;)

Until next time,

Love you all,

RecordsXx