The Return Of Eugenia Cooney

I just watched Shane's video and it gave me so many feelings.

I will be honest, I didn't know about this YouTuber but for what I saw I really like her and it makes me very happy that she shared a bit of her experience with what was going on with her and about her recovery.

I hate people saying that she should simply get a burger and some fries because they clearly don't understand what she was going through.

I could kinda relate with her. Don't get me wrong, I never been anorexic, but I got close to that, I did got very thin to the point of seeing my ribs and my belly wasn't even flat, was worse than that... and it all happened during my exams and all that stressful time which made me not be hungry... I actually had to make myself eat because my weight was lower than the healthy weight that I should have. Anyway, the thing about someone not being able to just ate an entire burger is because without noticing, if we start to eat less and less, our body starts to feel full with less food. And this is not me talking, it was my family doctor who told me this and told me what I should do to gain weight.

Thankfully, I'm gaining now my weight back, which makes me so happy. I finally am getting hungry during the day and not just for breakfast and dinner.

I'm so happy Eugenia is also gaining weight and is getting help. I truly hope people will try to be more careful with their words after watching this video of Shane and I also hope that Eugenia sees how many people love her and care about her and that the haters would just back off because she doesn't deserve it. Like I said before, I didn't know her but she seems such a nice girl and I truly hope that she will get better and be healthy from now on.

I'm so thankful that people like Shane Dawson exist because the world deserves more people like him who worry about others and are there for others. He is an incredible human being and it makes me really happy that he brings real stuff to light but is also careful with how he says things and how he asks things.

It's people like Shane that make me wake up and believe that for how much bad in the world there might be, there will always be nice people around and who will be ready to help others.