Fanfic Haters

Hey guys!

I don't even know if I'm going to publish this but at least I write about stuff that I think about, for how random they can be... and I say my opinions about stuff, which will be probably more about tv shows because I'm the kind of person who prefers to stay home and watch tv for hours, and when I say tv, I mean pc.

Anyways...

I have been watching YouTube videos like usually but lately it seems like I have been watching more and more youtubers mocking people who write fanfics which is kinda pissing me off, or maybe I'm just more pissed of than normal because I'm on my period.

Sorry, TMI

Sorry, TMI.

But back to what I was saying... When youtubers decide to Google themselves and see a fanfic about them, they usually just mock the fanfic and I think that's awful, specially for the person who wrote about them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that every youtuber or every celeb mocks fanfics but most of them seem to joke about it and sometimes they can be really cruel. How you guys know by seeing my profile, I write only fanfic about tv shows and I never write about youtubers and famous, but this mockery still upsets me because I know that writing a fanfic it's really hard. I only write fanfiction because it's safe in a way that I don't have to worry as much about characters and plot lines because I write based on characters already made and plot lines that just follow some tv show.

I admire these people who write fanfics about celebs and those who can actually write a story without any celeb and just make their own plot and their own characters with their own background because those people have pure talent and I know that they can became writers if they want to because they show passion and creativity in their stories.