Friendships After Leaving High School

Hey guys!

I haven't update this book often because I made this book to vent about my problems and feelings and also talk about tv shows and other random thing, like the title suggests.

Anyway, today I'm going to talk about how going to university made things hard in my social life...

Here's the thing, we all see those movies and tv shows where there's a group of friends that have been friends since kindergarten or high school and it seems so easy to keep the friendships but in reality it's harder.

The high school I was in is a little far away from me and therefor I do not live near the people who used to be my classmates and for how much you try to deny it, the truth is that distance and not talking/seeing someone 5 days a week it changes t...

The high school I was in is a little far away from me and therefor I do not live near the people who used to be my classmates and for how much you try to deny it, the truth is that distance and not talking/seeing someone 5 days a week it changes things a little and you need to start effort to keep a friendship. At first I tried to hang out with people that I went to high school with but then there was also stuff for people that were in my university to go and to do and after that the exams started and I found myself getting less and less time to talk to my old friends and I started to hang out way more with the people of my university, which is normal. Sometimes it just sucks that I lost connection with some people that were really good friends...

If you still hadn't passed through this, please don't freak out about what I'm talking about because even tho it might be hard, if you'll make an effort and so your friends, then the distance won't became an issue.

I feel like this chapter was kinda sad so I will end it up with a good news. A friend from high school called me today so we could hang out one of these days and you have no idea how happy that made me. He told me that he was going through his contacts and when saw my number he decided to call me because we haven't seen in awhile. I'm very happy because I hadn't talk with him in a few months and I talked with him by the phone and it started kinda awkward but then it became normal and I'm very happy that leaving high school didn't meant losing every friend I made till then.

So this was it. Thank you for listening to me... or reading... I never know how to put it. Now this is one of those moments I feel like I'm being awkward and it's hard to stop. Either way, if you got till the end of the chapter I'm very thankful because this is just me talking about my life... Thank you so much for staying till the end, I know that not many people read this book and I don't judge them for that because sometimes I go to wattpad and start to read books just to escape from the real world, not that I have problems with the real world but sometimes it feels good to be apart of another world that a writer created and it just makes me have a break from everything. Thank you for all of you who read this chapter till the end, it means a lot to me. You're awesome! ❤️