The Tale of Two Wolfs

Oh My God! This episode gave me all the feels. And let's just say this... our ship is sailing!!!

Elijah and Hope's reconnecting was so sweet

Elijah and Hope's reconnecting was so sweet. I love how Elijah said "I think it's time for you to ride a Bentley"... I also liked that Hope mentioned the dance in another lifetime... which just makes me believe more that Elijah will put the Hollow in him, kill himself and be with Hayley. Oh, and Hope in a wolf form was epic, although I kinda wished to see Klaus in a wolf form too...

Klaus was being such a protective and good father... It was so sweet. And the moment Hope passed out, he was so scared and the way Joseph Morgan acted when she woke up it seemed all so real, it was a great performance, I mean he was shaking from fear and relief at the same time. And how he showed how much he trusted Caroline to the point of him wanting her to be the one to take him down.

Oh, and what's up with Caroline and Alaric's girls, they sounded like those girls who get all they want, I have no idea why they act like that, maybe it's because their parents are the owners of the school, I just didn't expect them to be like this but at least they helped Klaus.

The Klaroline moments... How can I describe it? they were so incredibly amazing, and when Caroline said that deep down she always knew Klaus wasn't the villain in her story, was incredible, specially because during this episode Hope was talking about how everyone saw her dad as the big bad wolf... and the almost kiss... I have no words. I'm still in shock...