Hayley on this last season of TO

First of all I'm going to apologize to Hayley fans. I'm just saying what I think and I have nothing against the people who care about her.

Now with that said, here's the thing... when Hayley appeared in TVD, I didn't like her very much, she didn't seemed really nice and a little selfish but then when she got in TO I slowly started to like her, she start to seem an independent woman who didn't had an easy childhood. Basically, when I started to see more about her background and how she wasn't all bad and selfish, I started to like her but then it came season 4 and my liking for her vanished more quickly than started.

I hear people ask why so much hate on Hayley and stuff like that, so I am here to give my opinion.

I think people started to dislike (again in my case) Hayley because of the way writers tried to put her on a pedestal and how they made her a Mary Sue. I mean, the writers made this season almost all about Hayley, a little about the Hollow and almost nothing about the Mikaelsons. Hello?! The name of the show is The Originals, shouldn't they be the center of attention. Besides, after 5 years of Klaus enable to see his own daughter, they barely show scenes with them together. And let's not forget that the Hallow wanted Hope because of Hayley and had nothing to do with the Mikaelson, but were the Mikaelsons who suffered the biggest consequences in the end, making somehow Hayley the heroin of the story.

Again, I don't intend to offend anyone, I respect the ones who like Hayley and please don't make of this rant a fight because this is just me talking about stuff. Another thing, I might not like her but I don't want her dead...