School & Criativity

Hey guys! I haven't made a rant in some time and today I felt like it so yeah that's the reason why I'm uploading. I'm sorry I never know what to say in the start of these chapters.

Today I don't know why but I thought in talking about something that it's going on in my classes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today I don't know why but I thought in talking about something that it's going on in my classes. So... I have this class that's more like learning a soft skill than an usual class, and in this class we need to make ideas up for stuff. I think it's a good class to have an all that but here's the thing, in this class you can't be just logical and there's things that you have to think outside the box. Now you must be thinking: But that's cool. Well, maybe for people who can be very creative but for me it's really hard because I am usually a logical person, if something's going on and I don't know what to do, I will google about it, if something is slightly broken then I try to figure a way to fix it and there's also the thing that I love math...

But the more I thought about the class the more I found myself upset with the education program

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But the more I thought about the class the more I found myself upset with the education program. Why? Because I spend my life learning how to be rational and logical and that 2+2 is 4 and nothing else and just after all these years of studying, I have to go to a class that want us to see that 2+2 can be a square (because 2 sides plus 2 sides are 4 sides that can make a square). So what I think is that the problem wasn't the class but the education program that I had till the end of high school. I learn to be quiet (but I never was really quiet), I learn to seat down on the chair and to raise my hand to ask something or answer something or to have permission to go to the bathroom. I learn how to think just in one way, I learn to be rational and the fact that I was in a classroom learning and with all these rules makes me sometimes think that school can turn us more like robots because without realizing we get used to do stuff in a certain way and act in that way and to be in that same place doing stuff for almost 2 hours without a break and just doing what the teacher says, it's like since we are kids they want to raise us to be in stuck in an office making the same thing over and over again without wondering much about stuff.

 I learn how to think just in one way, I learn to be rational and the fact that I was in a classroom learning and with all these rules makes me sometimes think that school can turn us more like robots because without realizing we get used to do st...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maybe this is me thinking way too much in stuff and I also realize that there's teachers who try to teach us in a different way but they have to give us that stuff and my question is why did I had to learn stuff I will never use again?

Why don't they teach us stuff everyone knows we should know how to do in a future? Like how to fix simple things in the house without having to ask someone to come and fix it or how to cook or how to pay stuff when we get our own house or how to a...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Why don't they teach us stuff everyone knows we should know how to do in a future? Like how to fix simple things in the house without having to ask someone to come and fix it or how to cook or how to pay stuff when we get our own house or how to act in a job interview or how to soap? I know that there's places where some of this might be in the school program but in mine there wasn't and I think these stuff were very important for me to had learn. I mean, yeah I could learn how to soap and cook with my parents but my parents don't know that much and they also don't have much patience to cook so they know simple and medium things, and about to soap my dad knows nothing about it and my mom knows minimum. I know I could take lessons to these stuff but school is our second home and it's the place of learning... so why don't they include more useful stuff that could help us for the future?

Anyway, I don't know if you agree with me or not but this was just me talking about it and my opinion. If you don't think the same way it's totally fine, everyone has right to their opinion. You are free to say what you think in the comments.

Oh and in case you read the whole chapter than thank you, I truly appreciate it.

Thoughts & Random Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें