🚫I#49: Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes

Start from the beginning

He spread open your legs, your wetness obviously showing. "So beautiful.." he moaned out trailing his metal finger up and down your slit. You moaned at the coldness looking back at Natasha. "I wanna taste you." You moaned at her. Natasha smirked leaning back on the bed. She took off  her leggings and t-shirt. She didn't have a bra on, so the only thing left was her underwear. You stood up, Bucky standing up too. You got on the bed, all fours spreading her legs open.

Moaning at the sight of her, you leaned down kissing up her thighs. You heard Bucky getting undress as she stared at you intensely. You looked absolutely beautiful standing there as she traced your back with her fingers. You ass propped up in the air, glowing skin.

It didn't take long before Bucky was eating you from the back. You gasped at the feeling, instantly covering it up when you latched your lips on her clit. She moaned throwing her head back, as Bucky inserted one of this fingers in you.

You tongue went up and down her slit, tasting her wetness moaning at the taste to send a strong vibration. Bucky decided to go faster, moving his fingers around to get a feel if your walls. "Fuck baby, it feels good!" You gasp out. You felt him smile against your skin, as you focused back on Natasha.

Within the next five minutes, you came all over Bucky's face. The fingers that you had going in and out of Natasha was drenched in her wetness. You sat back up looking at Bucky. You bring your fingers to his lips as he gladly licked up her cum. Natasha sat up, placing her lips on Bucky as they shared a heated makeout session. Just the sight of seeing that, made your pussy throb.

Your hands found there way to you clit rubbing it in circle until Natasha caught you. "Did we say you could touch yourself?" She asked you as you pouted shaking your head. Her hand found there way to you clit, rubbing it.

"Just for that I think you need to be punished.." Bucky smirked at you. "Sit up on the head board. And don't touch yourself."  You followed his instructions.

"Open your legs doll." You slowly opened the back up, confused on what was happening. He laid Natasha down on her back as she placed a leg on his shoulder smirking at you.

"Let's see how wet you can get just be watching us fuck? Yeah?" He chuckled sliding his tip up and down her lips. He slowly inserted himself into her as she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck Bucky." She groaned throwing her head back. You looked intensely as he pounded into her, giving her no mercy. To be honest, she forgot you were there until she looked up and saw you on the bridge of tears from how torturous it was.

Bucky muscles flexed as he bring a head down to rub her clit. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, wrapped his arms around her leg, going even faster.

"You like that don't you Natasha." He moaned out throwing his head back then looking back at her. "I know you are about to cum, cum on my dick baby." It didn't take long before her body started to clench on the bed. He pulled away, slapping her pussy not hard but hard enough where she buckled up.

He grabbed you by the ankle, pulling you close to him. He laid you on the bed, getting on top of you. He slowly inserted himself in, immediately enjoying your wetness and warmth.

"Fuck.." he moaned out out. He choked you as you grabbed his hand. Not for him to let go but for a grip.

"Uh Bucky. You feel- fuck!" You hand threw back in the bed as Natasha smirked at you.

"You love his dick don't you (Y/N). Look how wet it is." She moaned at the sight. She rubbed your clit looking down at you with a smile.

Bucky leaned down capturing your lips, this making him hit your G-Spot. "Fuck Bucky!" You yelled. You knew at that volume, everybody in the tower now knew you guys were fucking. But you were to busy in a bliss to even care.

"I'm going to cum." He groaned out looking at you.

"Cum inside me Bucky." And didn't take him seconds before he was relieving himself inside of you. This feeling made you reach your orgasm also.

The two of you moaned loudly as he fell on top of you. He slowly pulled out, watching the cum come out of you. Natasha trailed her finger up and down bringing it to her mouth licking it, before sharing it with you.

"My goodness y'all are nasty." He chuckled grabbing the tissue you had on your nightstand. He cleaned you up as you moved upward on the bed. The followed you upward, you two cuddling against Bucky.

Eventually, you and Natasha fell asleep worn out. Due to the serum, Bucky was wide awake. He got up making sure not to wake you both. You two cuddled into each other before he slipped his clothes on making his way downstairs to the kitchen.

All the guys were downstairs, as they stared at him. "So what, your fucking both of them?" Clint asked crossing his arms over his shoulder. Bucky smirked grabbing a glass.

"I'm not sayin anything."

"You don't have to. We all heard it."