C L I N T B A R T O N

"I have Clint."

He grabbed the paper looking at it then smirked down at you. "Wow would you look at that? Well let's get this done with!" He exclaimed grabbing your hand leading you to the bathroom. Everyone knew that you and Clint were have something going on. Especially because he always teased you and you bullied him.

He got on your nerves but there was something about this man that made you go crazy over him.

"I hope to god they don't fuck in there.." Tony sighed as Bucky looked at him confusingly.

You turned around facing the door to see him smirking at you. "We have seven minutes to spare, gorgeous. What should we do?" he asked you as you shrugged.

"We can talk about our feelings. Like some times I sit and think about what is the real meaning of life. And sometimes-" he cuts you off by grabbing your face as you smiled at him.

"Gosh you talk too much sometimes." he slammed his lips into yours, moving them at a perfect movement, that made your knees buckle from up under him. He was going crazy for sure, and it was definitely because of you. You placed your hand on his shoulder, slightly leaning into the kiss not wanting to make yourself look desperate but it was becoming harder and harder by the minute.

"You still haven't accepted me on my date offer." he pulled away staring at you as you smiled at him.

"I said yeah."

"When?"

"A couple of days ago. When we were in Nigeria!" you told him as he rolled his eyes with a smile. He grabbed your face kissing you once more.He started to lean himself more into you but you slightly pushed him away.

"We ain't having sex in the closet. This isn't no R.Kelly type shit." you told him licking your lips as he groaned. "And besides a couple of minutes ain't enough to do what I want to do to you Barton." you winked at him as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Oh is that right?" he asked wrapping his hands around your waist gripping your ass, you nodded at the feeling.

"Yup. Most definitely." you smiled pecking him on the lips. You heard a knock on the door, as you two fixed yourselves up. You opened the door to see Natasha standing there with a smirk.

"I didn't know you were a dirty talker (Y/N)."

"There is a lot you guys don't know about me Ms. Romanova." you winked at the two of them.