I #21: Thor Odinson

It was late at night, hearing the thunder storm that you could've sworn Thor caused. You couldn't sleep, so you made your way downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack when you heard someone sneak up behind you. You turned around and saw Thor standing there. He only had on a pair of black sweatpants and white socks. His hair in a high man bun.

"Your up too?" he asked you as you nodded yawning. You actually had a small crush on the god, but was too afraid of admitting it. You really thought he was too good for you.

"Yup couldn't sleep.." you whispered sitting down on the bar stool that was in the kitchen him sitting next to you. "I'm sorry. Just had a nightmare and when that happens." he mentioned to the thunderstorm that was passing by. You chuckled leaning against the counter.

"Yeah I kind of guessed it since the weather man said clear skies for the rest of the week." you responded back as he chuckled. It was suddenly silent until you spoke up again.

"How are you doing?" you asked him he looked at you and chuckled.

"Pssh, I'm fine. Absolutely awesome." he replied giving you a fake smile. You raised one of your eyebrows at him.

"The hurricane outside says otherwise." you responded. As soon as you said that, a loud roar of thunder was heard. You crossed your hands over your chest as he sighed.

"Listen, it's just stress. Being up next to be a king, having an evil adopted brother, and being an Avenger. It's normal." he replied as you nodded.

"Understandable. If you need someone to talk to, I'm only a coupla doors away. I'm down to talk." you told him standing up as he looked at you.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Offering that. Out of all the years I've been here no one offered to hear about my problems. I might take you up on the offer." he smiled as you smiled back at him. "That brings me up to my next question. Why don't you have a lover?" he asked you as you sighed.

"What?" you laughed.

"I mean, your very kind. And beautiful. Funny. Some dude must be lucky to have you." he responded as you laughed.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were flirting with me." you joked as he shrugged. Turning around to look at you, his face was a bit closer to yours making your breath hitch.

"I don't know.. maybe I am." he said in a deep tone. You felt your breaths get a bit shallower and smaller. You bit your lip looking at him feeling his breath on your face.

"Thor.." you whispered. His hand slowly started to go to your waist pulling you closer. You didn't know what was happening, but in that moment you didn't even care. He started to lean in you following. You were about to kiss when you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around and saw Tony standing there with a coffee mug smirking at you guys.

"Don't mind me. I'm just in here to get some coffee.." he replied. You finally got into reality, realizing what was happening. You grabbed your snacks and headed to your room without say anything.

"Way to go Tony.." Thor mumbled standing up as Tony scoffed.

"Excuse me? I was just coming in here, the kitchen may I add, to get some coffee. Like a normal person." he responded. Thor rolled his eyes walking upstairs, passing your room door. He was going to knock but saw you turn off your light and backed away.

The next couple of days was awkward for the both of you. You didn't really know how to approach the situation. You'd just give him a simple smile, he'd return it, and you'd both go on your way.