P R E G N A N C Y # 1

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝓊𝓉

(A/N, won't be doing Peter because that's awkward and won't be doing Bruce because.. obvious reasons.)

T O N Y S T A R K

You woke up early morning, with the sun shining through the window

You woke up early morning, with the sun shining through the window. You felt someone hands wrapped around your waist, knowing that it was Tony. You groaned sitting up feeling your stomach start to clench. You shot up out of bed making your way to the bathroom.

While you were throwing up your guts, you felt someone come in. "Oh gosh, it smells like a barn." he mumbled. You grabbed the roll of toilet paper throwing at him but he caught it. "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing your back as you sat up.

"Yeah. Probably just that sushi we had last night." you lied as he nodded.

"Well come lay down and I'll go get you some ginger ale." he told you as you shook your head standing.

"No I should probably just walk this out." you told him giving him a smile. He went to lean in but you backed away.

"No, don't do that. My breath stinks. Go lay down and I'll be there in a minute. Let me just wash up yeah?" you told him as he nodded. He leaned over grabbing your ass making you gasp.

"After we can start where we left off last night.." he winked at you. You turned him around pushing him out the door. "Boy bye!" you laughed shutting the door.

Chuckling, you bent down under the cabinet grabbing the pregnancy test you bought yesterday evening. Running the water, you peed on the stick and placed it on the counter. After brushing your teeth and waiting for the results.

About five minutes of washing up, you saw the results.

"Oh shit."

S T E V E R O G E R S

S T E V E     R O G E R S