7 M I N U T E S I N H E A V E N

It was another night in the house, where the Avengers were on another 'lock down' due to politics and 'safety concerns'. You'd think that it would annoy the team but in all honesty, you guys were glad when politicians decided to act like little kids and complain about you guys. It gave you guys the chance to rest and catch up on each other lives.

You guys decided to have a game night. It was filled with ridiculous games such as hide and seek, monopoly, UNO (in which Thor flipped the table over in pure anger.. thanks a lot (Y/N).), Never Have I Ever,charades , and you finished off with a movie.

Still, everybody seemed to be wide awake, and a bit tipsy so Clint spoke up. "Let's play another game!" he exclaimed grabbing a piece of paper from the printer. Everyone stared at him as he grabbed a ballpoint pen from the desk sitting at the table.

"What are we going to be playing, 7 minutes in heaven!" he exclaimed. Now there were three emotions running through the group:

Annoyed since it was such a little kids game... but they couldn't help themselves wonder where the night might turn, so they joined.

Confused since half of them weren't from Earth or from a different time period. *Cough Cough*

Excitement because it is quite obvious that some of your fellow mates were definitely having some kind of sexual relationship and if not that, well sexual tension

"Sorry but what is this game that you speak of?" Thor asked leaning over Clint shoulder as Clint brushed him off.

"Dude, ever heard of your own bubble?" Clint complained looking over at him as he shook his head.

"No what is it? It sounds fun!" he exclaimed with such a childish smile it made you smile and laugh.

"It means that you are to close for his liking Thor. Back off." you replied then patted the chair. "Come sit next to me. Your favorite person in the room." you teased him as he scoffed.

"Like I would. You definitely cheated, and I am going to prove it one way or another!"

"Okay but seriously. Someone explain to us." Bucky responded drinking his beer.

"Okay so basically, you pick a name out of the hat. You choose one. You guys go in the closet and do whatever you'd likes." Pietro responded as everyone nodded, getting the deal.

"But what if you don't like that person?" Loki responded.

"Then sit there like the good little reindeer you are." Tony replied.

"Remember though, it's only 7 minutes." You butted in.

"The way that most of you guys act, I'm pretty sure you can only last for about five minutes tops." Natasha teased making point a finger at her in agreement.

"That is so true."

Clint stood up giving you the bowl of names smirking. "Since you agree with her, how about you start us off?" You grabbed it with an innocent smile. You dipped your hand in receiving the paper.

"I have.."