🚫I#34: Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff

Me: Ima make some threesome imagines 🤪

Y'all:

Everyone knew that Natasha and Steve were hooking up

Everyone knew that Natasha and Steve were hooking up. Everyone heard it, saw it and they didn't have any shame in showing it. It was quite weird though seeing your two crushes have intimacy with each other. One time you walked in on them and let's just say it had you hot and bothered. That image was plastered in your head forever now. You wouldn't mind it if you could release the tension, but every time you saw them together you'd get hot and bothered. So before anything could happen you walked out.

You were partnered with them on a Sex Trade deal that was happening on the borders of the Chinese and Russian border. Some would call it lucky while some would call it unlucky. You guys were on the quinjet, as you read a book in the back waiting to get there. "So, (Y/N)." You heard Natasha say after putting it in autopilot. You looked up from your book shooting her a smile.

"Yeah, what's up?" you asked marking the page you were on, placing it next to you. "Your new to the team, yet we know little about you." she trailed off sitting across from you. You bit your lip sitting back.

"Yeah. I don't like being the center of attention." you responded back making her smirk at you.

"Oh really?" she asked you leaning forward to the point where your faces were inches apart. Steve walked out as he saw you two and chuckled. "Stop trying to intimidate her." he replied as she turned around looking at him.

"I'm not doing anything." she batted her eyelash at him. He placed a kiss on her lips as she deepened it. You bit your lip looking down. They saw your reaction then smirked.

Little do you know, they were trying to set you up. They suspected something was going on involving them, because every time they showed intimacy, you got hot and bothered and left the room. At first they thought that you were jealous of Natasha for being sexual with Steve, until it was found out that you were bisexual. So Natasha started flirting with you, with Steve knowing, making you blush or stutter. Steve did the same thing, getting the same reaction.

They couldn't help but tease you. They were going to make a move on you tonight, but Natasha had other plans.

"I have a question." she responded looking at you. Steve walked to the control center still listening to the conversation. "Your bisexual.. right?" she asked you as you nodded. "Have you ever.. so to speak.. had a threesome?"she asked. The question caught you off guard but you shook your head.

"N-No." you stuttered out, making her smirk at you. "Would you.. have a threesome?" she asked. Her hand found there way on your hand. Your breathing hitched a bit as Steve stared at you two. He was getting hot and bothered just looking at Natasha dominate you and you withering under her spell.

"Y-Yeah. If I know the couple." you responded. She nodded standing up. "We are here!" Steve announced standing up. Getting out of the trance you were in, you stood up grabbing your things in a rush. She chuckled as she walked over to Steve as he smirked at her. She straddled his hips as his hands rested on her ass.