T H I R S T C O M M E N T S

‼️Please Read‼️

so how i do this is, over a period of time, i have like 15 imagines and preference done, right? so that if i'm stuck or need inspiration i still have something to post for you guys. that's why when i post i do it like 5-8 at a time.

I still have ideas and plans 👀 but i'm thinking about doing requests. never done it before... i'm thinking about it. need yalls opinions..

i'm going to write some more so that i'm not running out of imagines and preferences but this is just to feel in the gap since i haven't posted in a couple of days. i might post tonight, @9 Pacific Time Zone

Mind you, i don't know what the fuck i wrote. i was on pain medicine when i wrote this and didn't even know my own name so.. enjoy!

T O N Y

"You could honestly blow me away with your blaster and I wouldn't be mad."

"(Y/N), shut up and go to bed. Please!"

"And I'm not talking about the ones on your suit neither."

"GO. TO. BED."

S T E V E

"Beat me upside the head with your shield, and I promise you I would still suck your-"

"Why? Just Why?"

"Because it's hot."

"I really don't get this generation. I really don't."

B U C K Y

"Sometimes, when I look at you. I just want you to choke me with your metal arm."

"Why are you like this (Y/N)?"

"Oh please don't act like you don't like it. It's sexy!"

"I'm really about to choke you. And not in a sexy way."

"There is no such thing as it not being sexy!"

P E T E R

"You know, you should like, stick me up against the wall with your webs, and we should just have sex like that."

"How do you even come up with stuff like this?"

"Think about it. Like handcuffs and ropes are boring. Just imagine your webs."

"I-"

B R U C E

"Is it weird that sometimes I wish you can just throw me up against the wall and choke me."

"Yes. It's really weird."

"I mean, I don't want you to Hulk out on me and- actually that doesn't sound bad."

"(Y/N), stop it!"

C L I N T

"Fuck spanking me. Can you just beat my head with the microwave?"

"What in the actual fuck?"

"Why stop there? Like really? We can be like the grandma on The Visit. Hit me in the head with the oven door."

"I am literally married to a psychopath."

"Yeah but at least it's interesting."

N A T A S H A

"Whenever I see you fight I just want you punch me in the head."

"What in the- why?"

"I don't know. It just crosses my mind. Like sometimes, I want you to kick me in the face. And sometimes I-"

"Okay.. that's enough babe. I get it."

W A N D A

"Some days, I just want you to use your powers and throw me against the wall."

"Sometimes I wish I could.."

"Wait what?"

"What?"

P I E T R O

"Why don't you just use your powers when we have sex. That'd be mind blowing."

"No because it can ruin you, (Y/N)."

"I'm not complaining. I want you to rearrange my guts."

"Oh my- (Y/N)!"

T H O R

"Hit me upside the head with your hammer please, daddy!"

"Why must you say this every single time you and the hammer are in the same room."

"Because you look hot when you hold it."

"Okay I can believe that."

L O K I

"Sometimes, I want you to just blow my back out. Like all night long."

"Blow your back out? I do not understand."

"Hit it from the back."

"Well that's all you had to say darling."