T H E Y H U R T Y O U

TONY:

You were downstairs in the garage where he held his suits, helping Tony organize and clean everything. "My God Tony, when was the last time you deep cleaned this place?" you asked bending down to pick up the trash.

"I don't know how long have we been together. Five years?" you nodded. "Five years then." he shot you a smile. You rolled your eyes. You looked back up seeing one of the suits light up.

"Tony.." you trailed off. He looked at you and saw the arm lifting. Before you could duck and run, it blasted you into the table, making you fall over. He dropped the Windex cleaner running over to you as you groaned.

"Oh shit are you okay!?" he touched your head looking over your body.

"I-I'm fine." you gasped out. He let out a breath of relief than smiled at you.

"No offense but when you see an Iron Man suit light up and lift it's hand, don't question. Just run."

"'Noted."

STEVE:

You jumped over the staircase, kicking the guard and his stomach. The other one threw a punch at you but you grabbed the knife that was in your boot while ducking stabbing him in the side of his thigh. He bent over about to scream but you slit his throat so that he couldn't.

You turned around to see the other guard bent over as you punched him in the face knocking him out. "Why do I have a feeling that you slit someones throat (Y/N)?" You heard Fury say making you smirk.

"No worries. He ain't dead. He just won't be able to speak.. for the rest of his life." You heard him chuckle but before he could respond the lights went out. "Oh shit." you walked down the stairs slowly before the door opened. Before you could react, you heard his shield hit the wall then hit you.

You fell to the floor with a moan. "(Y/N)?" Steve ran to you, seeing you laid out on the floor.

"Fuck Steve." you groaned closing your eyes.

"In my defense, you have a hard head. It shouldn't really have the much of an affect on you." he jokingly said lifting you up. "I need eyes on me. I'm bringing her to the carrier."

"Fuck you Steve."

BUCKY:

"He broke out!" You heard the guards say. You looked over at Steve running through the hall.

"Split up, and find him. You let me know when you find him." Steve replied. You ran through the bottom floor seeing Bucky trying to break through the door. "James stop!" you yelled running towards him.

"I found him." you whispered. Before you could a response, he threw a punch at you. You ducked it grabbing it. You threw him against the wall, as he butted you in the head with his head. You stumbled back, throwing a punch at him.

"Bucky stop please!" you begged him. He pushed you against the wall. "I'm sorry." you grabbed the knife that was on your side about to stab his flesh arm, but he grabbed it out of your hand. He stabbed you in the side making you gasp.

You fell to the floor, grabbing the gun shooting him in his leg. He fell over in pain as the rest came next to see the two of you on the floor. He looked at you, and his eyes realized what happened.

"Oh no.."

PETER:

You walked into school, going straight to your locker that just so happened to be next to Peters. You put in the combination, seeing Peter staring at you. "Yes Peter?" you asked him He was about to say something but your locker closed on your hand making you scream.