🚫I#49: Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes

Start from the beginning

"Oh god.." you mumbled to yourself.

_________

The following days were awkward as hell. You've been avoiding them every chance you could. Having breakfast and dinner was even more awkward since you were forced to be in the same conversation with them.

You were heading down to the bottom floor where  Tony library was. You went to the elevator pressing the button to head downstairs. After a couple of seconds later, the door opened. You immediately regret even m using it.

There stood Bucky and Natasha laughing about something. Their eyes landed on you as you awkwardly stepped back.

"I'll just take the stairs," you went to turn around but Natasha grabbed you pulling you in before the elevators could closed. The door shut, as she stopped the elevator from moving. Bucky leaned against the counter staring at you.

"Why have you been avoiding us?" Natasha asked crossing her arms over her chest. You looked between the two, Bucky looking at you waiting for an answer. They knew why, they just needed you to confirm it.

"I uh-" you cleared your throat looking up. "Well I mean it's awkward." You cleared your throat scratching the back of your neck.

"And why is that?" Bucky asked walking behind you.

"You guys know why." You whispered feeling his breath on your neck. Natasha walked towards you, grabbing the spaghetti straps sliding them down smirking at you.

"It doesn't have to be." She whispered biting her lip looking at you. Bucky started to kiss and suck on your exposed neck and shoulder. Natasha looked at you licking her lips then smiling.

"Do you want this (Y/N)?" Bucky whispered in your ear. You felt his cold metal hand make his way up your shirt, the other one placed your ass.

"Y-Yes." You moaned out. It didn't take long before Natasha lips were on yours. Her hand wrapped around your throat, tongues colliding.

"Maybe we should move to the room. Someone might be wondering why the elevator isn't opening." Bucky chuckled. Natasha turned around hitting the button. Bucky slowly let you go, but your hands were still on your ass.

The three of you walked off to the closest room, which just so happened to be your room closing and locking the door. You led them to the bed sitting them down.

"I've never done this before." You blushed looking at the two. Bucky and Natasha looked at each other with a smirk.

"Don't think about it to much." Bucky grabbed your hand placing you on his lap. Your faces inches apart from each other. "Just let it happen." He whispered. Next thing you knew, you were in a heated make out session with Bucky.

You whined your hips on his manhood making him hard pulling away. You saw Natasha staring at you guys, with her mouth slightly ajar. You leaned over at her, moving your hand to the back of her neck moving her closer. You started to make out with her.

Bucky stared at you two, biting and licking his lip. It was getting harder and harder to process that he was seeing the two of you like this.

"Get up baby. I wanna eat you out." He moaned lifting you up. The white T-Shirt you had on was slipped over your shoulder, showing the dark green bra-let you had on. It was lace so the two of them could see your nipples. Natasha pulled you over to her side, massaging them. She pulled them down, instantly bringing them to her mouth.

Bucky in the other hand made his way behind you, bending down to your ass. He slipped down the sweatpants, only to see your matching lace panties, groaning at the sight. He started to message your ass, seconds before pulling your underwear down.