~44. Hopes

The next morning, Clementine awoke to the abrupt rhythm of dreaded notes coming from Louis' phone. 

She felt him quickly scramble for it and then turn the alarm off. He sighs and resumes his original position before he was rudely woken up. He curls his arm around the girl in front of him, who he was spooning. His other arm was laid out against the pillows with Clem's sleepy head on it. She always found his arm to be a lot more comfortable. 

With his chest pressed up against her back and his face smothered in her curls, his heart was beyond content. She felt perfect in his arms and her hair smelt like bliss in a fragrance - a vanilla and berry fusion. 

Clementine let out a whine, making Louis smile with his eyes still closed and he tightens his arm around her. 

"Louis," she whines again with a babyish voice. 

"Hmph," he buries his face deeper in the back of her head, refusing to get up. 

She could feel his hot breath against her scalp and it made a sweet sensation of tingles flow over her head and down her spine. A smile pulls at her swollen pink lips as she shivers gently. 

"Louis, come on. You have training and you don't wanna be late again." 

Clem sighs and turns around, now laying on her back with her beloved boyfriend's arm underneath her rested head. The dreadhead squeezes his eyes shut and furrows his brows, letting out a tired groan of persistence.

"I'd rather stay in bed with the mother of my child all day," he leans down and wraps his strong arms around her with his head resting on her bare flat stomach. 

Due to her own underwear getting lost the night before, she was gifted a pair of her boyfriend's grey boxers to wear instead. She had to admit, they were a lot more comfortable than women's underwear. She remained in her lacy bra throughout the night too. 

Clementine lightly giggles and runs her fingers through his unstyled hair, massaging his head and sending shivers over his scalp. 

"Yeah, well you can't. And Louis," the girl taps his head and sits up with her back against the bed's headboard. "Don't go calling me that. We don't even know if I am pregnant yet, it's only been since last night." her voice was quiet as she carefully shuffles him off of her. 

Louis sits up in front of her and places his hand over hers. She had her legs crossed and her hands resting in them. He meets her eyes with his and smiles softly.

"I know, I know. I guess I'm just really happy and excited," his eyes wander down for a shy moment and his cheeks flush a subtle shade of red, "I've thought about it a lot.. having kids with you, living with you. Just being with you really.. forever."

In that moment, Clem felt her heart melt in her chest. Inside, she was overcome with happiness to know that the man she loved with her entire being - had been dreaming of the exact lifestyle that she was yearning for too. Outside, she wore a big toothy smile and sighed with her cheerful relief. She squeezes his hand with hers, trying to ease his adorable embarrassment. 

"I've thought about the same kind of things, Lou. And I really do want this baby, but just don't give all your hopes up yet. We might have to try again," she shrugs, her smile stuck on her pink lips. 

Louis smiles smugly, a look of mischief in his chocolate eyes. He leans closer and holds her small waist firmly. 

"I'll always be happy to try again," he whispers with a deep tone in his throat.

Without warning, he starts mercilessly tickling her sides and causing her to wriggle under his touch. She giggles helplessly, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to grab his big hands to push him away. 

She was scared about having a baby, sure. But she knew that their baby would have the best dad in the whole world. And that fact, took all her fears away.

~~~

just a small chapter that did not deserve to be waited ages for oopsie i'm sorry. i've had no motivation at all to write recently (tbh what's new though) and it's hard to write quickly and efficiently with long acrylic nails ((: lovely.

also, if anyone strongly disagrees/ is not happy/ is offended by the last chapter somehow, come talk to me privately and let's talk. i understand and support other people's views and opinions obviously, but the thing is:

i have written about death, bullying, violence, drug use, rape and abortion in this story, but if i make clem and louis have a baby because they genuinely want to and love each other to a certain strong extent - that's wrong. 

it's fine if you don't fully support the storyline of Desirable, fair enough. but it upsets me most when someone says that it is a 'bad idea'. it is an idea that i thought of for the good (choice D) outcome last chapter. i thought about it a lot and had a lot of doubts about it. in the end, i wrote a 5000+ words chapter and got it out to my gorgeous readers. so please don't call my efforts a 'bad idea'. 

but anyway if anyone has a problem then please lets talk privately and calmly, thankyou (: 

i love you so much skets xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please remember to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed <3