Can you just hold me?

(When your Ex is a cockblock ayo)

I was frozen starring down at my phone, do I pick up well Matt is right here or should I wait. Or what if it's an emergency and he's like dying or some shit I couldn't live with myself if I didn't answer cause I was making out with a new guy. Or what if he just wants to fucking harass me?

I didn't have to think anymore as Matt grabbed my phone and answered it for me. My eyes went wide as I was scared shitless about what's gonna go down.

(Landon is bold and Matt is italics and normal font is Saje)

Sajes phone how can I help you

Really Matt?

Sorry she's a little busy right now...Don't worry about who I am dude just focus on you

I rolled my eyes and gestures for him to put it on speaker.

The fuck did you just say, bro if you don't give the phone to Saje I swear to god I'm bout to pull up

How you gonna pull up when you're on tour dude.

There was a pause.

I'm not on tour I'm back home, listen just get off my girls pho-

Your girl? Dude she's not your girl no more haha

Saje is mine I don't know what you're playing at dude but I swear to god-

What are you going to do Landon? And if she's your "Girl" why is she sitting on my lap right now making my dick hard as we make out.

Oh boy what the fuck? The line went dead, Landon hung up. Shit, the girls told me he was already doing bad enough thinking that Matt and I were just friends but now he's going to flip his shit. And why was he back from tour? Was everyone back? I didn't even know how out of it I was until I came back to reality as Matt stroked my cheek.

"Why would you say that?" I huffed out annoyed as I got up gathering my stuff.

"What do you mean? I was just trying to protect you" he said as he got up as well.

"Just take me home okay?" I said.

I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears, it was hard hearing Landon's voice and knowing that he's back in town.

"Fine whatever" he grabbed his keys and swung the door open and going down the stairs not even waiting for me.

Why was he suddenly acting like this, he was the sweetest before that phone call and now he's acting like an asshole. I rolled my eyes and opened the door making my way to the car. Once I got there he was already in the car waiting for me. As soon as I shut the car door he drove off without saying one word.

I anxiously bit my lip as it started to rain, we pulled up to my house and Cameron was on the porch. He looked distraught, he turned towards the car lights and came to the car window signalling to roll the window down. The rain stopped so I didn't care.

"What are you doing back! I missed you!" I said.

I was about to open the door to come out but he stopped me.

"Don't!" He said.

I looked at him in shock and confusion.

"Sorry...listen it's complicated and I just don't want you to get caught up in his situation and Matt's here so that's even worse" he rambled on.

"What are you talking about?" I asked now getting worried.

"Just go to Katie's or something okay? He can't handle this right now and I don't think you can ether so-"