Friends

It's been a week since Landon decided to be...saucy?? I haven't told anyone about what's happened because they would just say he has feelings for me or something which is not true. At least I think, I mean we joke around all the time maybe that was just one of his little jokes to get to me.

Anyway, I was getting ready to meet up with the girls at Starbucks. I just got out of the shower and was about to drop my towel to the floor when Landon Burst through my door.

"Oh my god Landon!" I screamed.

He was laughing with a wide smile and shut the door behind him.

"It's not funny you scared the shit out of me, and almost saw me naked I was just about to change you ass hat" i said.

He just kept walking closer to me.

"Landon? Are you okay?" I asked. He's been acting strange lately.

"Yeah of course girl" he said dramatically.

I raised my eyebrows and went to my closet to get an outfit.

"So what's up" i asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout just us" he said.

Shit, I mean we haven't hung out alone I think ever. Yeah we're best friends but I mean he's more of my brothers friend so we haven't gotten the chance.

"Uhh I'm hanging out with the girls today" I said.

He looked kind of disappointed.

"What about tonight?" He said.

Why not.

"Umm okay, what time?" I asked.

"Around 6? I'll pick you up" he smiled really big and then walked out.

Weird.

I got on my outfit and did very natural makeup.

I put on my vans and quickly went downstairs when I got a text from Emma saying she's here

"Bye I'm leaving" I yelled so Cam could hear me.

"K" he yelled back before I shut the front door and practically raced to the car jumping in.

"Hey hoe" they both said at the same time.

"Oh my god I swear you can read my mind" Katie said starting to drive off.

"So have you heard Landon's new song" Emma said.

"No, I forgot he did that stuff" I said.

He was good, I remember when he wrote that song Euphoria.

"Oh my god girl you have to hear this it's actually fire hold up, where's that aux cord...okay okay here we go" I laughed at her excitement.

The song started playing and the beat flowed through out the car. He had a unique sound that I loved.