Trust issues

The reopened wounds on Cameron's face were disturbing to look at. Once I finally pulled Landon off of Cam I was just starring at them confused as hell waiting for one of them to talk but no one did.

"So is anyone going to tell me what the hell is going on" I asked.

"He just came in here and started punching me" Cam said.

Landon gasped at this.

"You told me that I'm a piece of shit and that I don't deserve to be with your sister" Landon said.

I looked over at Cam shocked.

"Did you really say that" I said almost in a whisper.

"Yeah but that's only because he doesn't deserve you" Cam suddenly got up getting in Landon's face.

"What? You want more?" Landon said stepping forward.

I went in between them pushing them apart.

"Stop! You both are acting like children" I yelled.

They both looked taken aback.

"Cam I love you but you are not in charge of me, I can date whoever I want and you have no say. You should be happy for Landon he was your bestfriend and you let his relationship get in the way of that and it's just immature. Landon, I know you were just defending yourself and what he was saying was not okay but he's my brother and I don't appreciate you beating him up" I rolled my eyes at the both of them and went to my room to get a blunt out.

Why are people so stupid I swear to god, we will never know.

My bedroom door opened and I knew it was Landon. I continued to face the other way on my bed as I smoked the blunt slowly. Feeling my nerves calm all throughout my body.

"I'm sorry" he said.

I felt the bed dip indicating that he sat down.

"It's okay" I turned around to look at him.

"I was just so mad, and everything with my dad calling me things like that it brought everything back and I just lost it" He explained.

"I understand" I smiled sweetly as I kissed I'm on the cheek before passing him the blunt as he took a couple hits and then we decided to save the rest for later.

Honestly I'm upset and him but I'm not going to waste my energy on something so stupid, they need to learn how to work things out themselves. They were best friends for so long and they let this get in between their relationship and they need to figure that shit out without the punching.

I got up to change into comfy clothes as I heard my phone go off. I was too lazy to go check it and just wanted to change.

"Babe do you mind checking my text, who is it?" I asked.

I heard him pick up my phone silently as he scanned over my screen.

"Who the fuck is texting you right now Saje" he said angrily.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know that's why I asked you" I said.

I walked towards him trying to grab my phone so I can see who it is since he apparently can't read.

He shot up before I could make it to him keeping my phone clutched in his hand as he walked away from me breathing heavily.

"No don't play with me right now like I'm actual about to lose my shit" he was getting really mad but trying to stay calm at the same time and it was a weird thing to see in front of me.

"Babe what are you talking about?" I slightly rubbed his arm as he pushed me off of him.

Oh hell no.

"Landon I'm going to start getting mad if you don't tell me what your problem is and give me my phone back weirdo" I said annoyed.

"Why is some guy texting you saying he misses you and for you to come over so you can fuck" he yelled.

What the fuck.

"I don't know maybe it's a wrong number!" I yelled back.

He shook his head looking down for a minute before he looked back at me

"Saje your scaring me, why is some guy texting you? Are you cheating on me?" He asked.

What is actually happening right now. Who could've texted my phone saying that. I would never cheat on Landon.

"No I didn't cheat on you and I never will, you mean so much to me and I honestly don't know who could've texted me that" I said.

I stepped forward and grabbed the phone looking at the text, it was a random number. I ended up calling it putting it on speaker so he could hear.

"Aye baby, you coming over to get this dick or what" some guy said through the phone.

I was about to tell him off when Landon grabbed the phone.

"Don't ever fucking call my girls phone again" he yelled. He hung up and I'm assuming blocked the number before throwing my phone on the bed.

"Can you calm down, damn" I was so annoyed.

Like he really doing the extra mile with all that. He was sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you okay" I asked more gentle as I came to stand in between his legs.

"I just have trust issues" he answered.

I put my hands on either side of his face making him look up at me as I caressed his cheek.

"You can trust me" I smiled.

He smiled back nodding his head, I leaned in and attached his lips to mine. It hurts me that he would really think I'm over here texting some other guy and sleeping with him. I could never leave Landon like that he's too important to me.

"Johnny told me about the house thing" he looked up at me.

I laughed thinking about how crazy Emma was well trying to break in.

"Yeah she is still in love with him a sis was just trying to get her man back" I said well playing with strands of his hair.

"Anyway how did the meeting go today" I said well straddling him on the edge of the bed since I got tired of standing.

His face suddenly became pale and he looked nervous.

"Nothing really, just about promotion deals for the song" he said quickly.

Umm why is he acting so suss about it.

"Why are you acting so weird"I asked confused.

"Nothing baby just lay down I'm tired as hell" he said well putting me to the side off of his lap so he could change.

He stripped down to his boxers and I swear this sight will never get old. I trail my eyes up his body watching his back muscles flex as he took off his shirt.

"It's rude to stare you know" he smirked walking towards me.

"I know"

He laid on the bed and I got up taking my pants off and shirt before putting on an oversized t with only underwear on underneath. I could feel his eyes burning a whole in my body.

I ran and jumped on top of him on the bed laughing. I started to kiss all over his face as we both giggled. His hands trailed down my back and grabbed my ass as he bit his lip.

"I'm so happy I got you" he whispered.