Steaming HOT Tea

I was speechless.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

I bit my lip to hold back a smile.

"I said that we should change that" Landon said Well tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I rested my hand on his hip bringing him closer to me by his belt.

I had a huge smile on my face now that I couldn't contain. I leaned in attaching our lips together giving him a quick sweet kiss before pulling away.

"So what do you want to change Landon Von Cube" I said well smirking.

"Well I know I sure as hell don't want any other guy touching my baby" he said well licking his lips slowly. Damn.

What a fucking thirst trap. I need some water. Excuse me but there is a thirsty bitch who is in need of some quenching. Call 911.

"Mhm" I hummed for him to go on.

"I want us to be exclusive, I want to be able to show you off and tell people about you, be able to kiss you whenever I want to, hold you whenever I want to" he said.

"I want that too Landon" I smiled.

"But one things for sure, I don't want you to use this relationship as some plan to get back at your brother or make him mad. I want your feelings to be genuine and I want US to be real" he said.

Damn he was really putting it all out there, I'm surprised I mean who would've thought he would be the one asking me to be with him.

"I'm so sorry about earlier I was pissed off and wanted to make Cam mad but I will never do that again" I explained.

"Well I mean I hope you'll do it again" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes laughing. I guess that confirms I was good at the BJ.

"So...Saje, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My stomach felt as if it had just flipped upside down and my hands started to clam up.

"I-uh-I I'm scared" I finally let out.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and his smile faded away. Damn that smile, I could look at it all day.

"Of what?"

"Of us, that we might actually work and I'll be too attached and then what if something happens and we break up and your still friends with Cam and we have to awkwardly see each oth-"

He grabbed my face and kissed me, but it was different from all the rest. This one was special, the way he gently held me in his arms, the passion and sense of desperation he put into the kiss as if we were to die seconds after we pulled away.

"We're going to work, Please I like you so fucking much Saje and I just want you to be mine" he said.

I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile. Again.

"Okay" I said.

"Okay?" He said shocked.

"Okay!" I said.

"Yes!" He picked me up and spun me around well kissing all over my face.

"Stop! Put me down!" I laughed.

He set me down and I kissed him on the cheek before grabbing his hand and bringing us back out into the living room.

"Ready to go" Katie asked.

"Yeah" I said.

I let go of Landon's hand and gave him a warm smile before leaving the Airbnb.

"I'm ready to get WAISTED!" Katie yelled.

"I WANT TO GET CHOCOLATE WAISTED" Emma yelled.

"Why am I friends with you" I laughed.

"Because you love us and a sis ain't got no other friends" Emma said.

I rolled my eyes playfully as we made it into the taxi telling the driver to bring us to the club.

"So what did Landon want I saw him basically drag you to the hallway" Katie said.

"Okay so, at first he made me really pissed cause he was telling me I couldn't go out in this. But then he was so adorable and said all this stuff about how he feels and then he asked me to BE HIS GIRLFRIEND SISTERRRRR" I yelled the last part out of excitement.

"Ahhhhhhh OH MY GOD SAJE YES IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" Emma said.

"I shipped from day one" Katie added.

I smiled and they hugged me awkwardly in the back of the taxi as we pulled up to the club.

The club was pretty fun but all I wanted was to get home to Landon so I can cuddle him. We lost Emma an hour ago and couldn't find her anywhere. We tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up. We decided that after 30 minutes of searching we would just call it a night and go home.

Katie and I called an Uber and it was pretty difficult since I was drunk and my phone screen kept on moving due to my dizziness.

Katie was drunk talking to Skies and it was pretty funny until she tried to do phone sex in front of me and I almost gagged before taking the phone and hanging it up. She just laughed at how uncomfortable I was and we made it to the house.

As soon as we got in she went straight to Skies is room and I decided to make myself a tea to get rid of the drunkness a bit.

I heard faint voices coming from the kitchen as I slowly came closer and closer having the voices become louder as it suddenly went quite and all I heard was heavy breathing. I turned the corner and OH MY FUCKING JESUS OH DEAR LORD NO THAT RED HEADED CUNT NUGGET TRICK ASS BITCH THAT I CALL MY BROTHER.

AND EMMA! Oh hell no.

"Emma? What the fuck?" I slurred.

They pulled away from each other as I looked at Cam and a sense of rage came over me as my vision went red and I bolted towards him making him fall to the ground as I got on top of him hitting his chest and face.

"You asshole!" I just kept on yelling profanities and I was popping off on him.

until I felt a pair of hands drag me off of him as I kicked and screamed.

"Saje! Saje calm down!" Johnny said well holding me back.

I stood up shrugging him off of me as I disgustingly looked at my cowardly brother on the ground and my cheating BESTFRIEND on the kitchen counter with her jaw dropped.

She looked between me and Johnny and I already know how fucking scared and vulnerable she is feeling right now with the fact that Johnny had suddenly arrived to this situation making it  ten times worse.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on" Johnny asked looking around at everybody confused.

"I don't know ask your girlfriend" I spat well looking directly into Emma's eyes.

How could she do this to Johnny, he's so good to her. She's wanted this relationship for so long and now that she has it she's just going to throw it all away.

"Emma? What happened" he said.

"I-uh-we- I just" she stuttered not being able to get the words out.

Cam slowly got up well looking at Johnny with wide eyes as if he was ready to bolt at any moment.

I shook my head with disgust at the two lil bitches I see in front of me right now. Cams girlfriend is going to be heart broken.

"I'm going to bed" I said well quickly walking away not wanting to be involved anymore.

I made it to the room Landon was in and saw him awake on his bed smoking a blunt.

"Scoot over I have some steaming hot tea to spill" I said.