Caught

I woke up with a pounding headache this morning quickly pulling my hand from under Landon's body to put on my forehead. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes slowly, feeling a slight pain when trying to open them. I look over to my left and see a sleepy Landon curled up in the blankets letting out faint snores. He was so hot, obviously I would never say this to him or else his ego would be through the roof but I don't know he just has something about him. I suddenly felt a loss of clothing on my legs and my eyes widened looking for my jeans as panic rose in me, shit what if we did something. I thought for a moment as my memory came back to me and I remembered being really sweaty and taking them off.

I spotted them on the floor so I quickly got up and started to put them on. As I was struggling to put my jeans on half way up my legs the door busted open and in came Cam. He quickly covered his eyes before he caught glance of Landon shirtless in the bed and me putting pants on...shit. I quickly put my pants all the way up and quickly tried to go over to him. Rage was filled in his eyes and I could tell he was only thinking of one scenario.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled.

"Its not what it looks like okay he was drunk and I brought him up h-" i tried to explain, anyway he was the one who agreed to me bringing him up here so its not a surprise.

"save it" he interrupted me this twat.

"But we didn't do anything-"

he suddenly shoved me out of the way and went to the side of the bed Landon was on and suddenly shook him aggressively.

"dude what the fuck" Landon groaned looking at Cam.

"Yo did you fuck my sister!?!" he yelled in his face.

"No bro what are you talking about" he said.

"I thought I said strictly friends at the beginning"  Cam said who frustratedly ran a hand through his hair.

"Dude I was drunk I don't even remember anything but I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep with Saje of all people" well that stung.

Cam looked back and forth from me and Landon.

"So you promise you guys just like slept" he said slightly embarrassed because of the unnecessary scene he just unfolded.

"yes he was drunk so I helped him here and when he fell asleep I was way too tired to go back downstairs so I just fell asleep here and why my pants were off was because i was sweating balls" I explained only partly lying so he doesn't get even more worked up.

"Yeah see just calm down alright my headache is too strong for this yelling" Landon said and laid  back down.

"Okay" is all he said as he went to sit on his chair.

"Okay drama queen well I'm going to go downstairs" i said before quickly exiting the room.

I made it too the Kitchen where I found Emma and Katie making coffees.

"hey what was all the yelling upstairs" emma asked.

"Cam thought I slept with Landon" I said well propping myself up on the counter.

they both gasped and I gave them a weird look.

"Well did you?" Emma whispered.

"Bitch why are you whispering and NO" I laughed shaking my head.

they shrugged their shoulders as Emma went back to making the coffees and Katie sat on the counter in front of me.

"So I have something to confess so please don't be mad" Katie said.

i narrowed my eyebrows scared of what was going to come out of her mouth.

"okay" i said slowly.

"I kind of made out with Skies last night and I kind of have feelings for him and I'm kind of the worst friend in the world" she said at the end covering her face.

"Oh my god what you are not the worst friend, and go for it with Skies it was completely platonic what we had so go for it" I said happily.

"Are you sure?" she seemed surprised.

"Honestly I just want Skies and I to be best friends again without the benefits involved" I said laughing a bit.

"Yaayyy cause i like him a lot" she gushed.

"awe just take it slow and be careful okay" I said.

she just nodded her head excitedly.

"So you and La-" as soon as Emma was about to say something Landon walked in with Skies and they were both talking about something intense it seemed until they noticed us around and  emmediately stopped talking.

I shrugged it off and hopped off the counter getting the coffee Emma made me and sipping it slowly.

"Oh my god where is that cereal at" Skies said dancing around, Katie laughed at him and he gave her a little wink which I smiled at.

"I need to talk to you" someone whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

I turned my head to see Landon and suddenly i was being pulled to the living room.

"yes?" i asked confused.

"So we actually didn't sleep together right?" he asked.

I almost chocked on my coffee.

"Its just i don't remember anything so i didn't know if you were just lying for Cam" he said.

"umm yeah no we definitely didn't sleep together Landy" i laughed.

he suddenly had an angry expression on his face.

"is the thought of sleeping with me that fucking funny" he rolled his eyes.

I died down the laughter and saw he was actually serious, then I suddenly remembered what he had said before I fell asleep.

"Landon were just friends I don't think about wether or not I would sleep with you" I said

I took another sip of my coffee and put it down on the table beside me. Suddenly I felt my back smack against the wall and hands crawl on my hips.

Landon's hot breath fanned my lips, his head ducked into my neck leaving sloppy but elegant kisses making my back arch. I couldn't help but let out a little moan and I could swear I felt him smirk on my skin. What is happening right now?

"Landon.." i tried to sound stern to get him to stop but it came out as more of a moan.

His lips traveled to my ears and he whispered.

"I bet your thinking about it now"

I pushed him off rolling my eyes grabbing my coffee and walking upstairs to my room. I have to admit...that was hot.