Passing The Blunt

It's been four days since the incident and four days since Cam has done Xans. His girlfriend took him to a her cottage and told our parents that they were going on a romantic trip together so he can get his body rid of them.

I was currently on my bed in shorts and a cropped T rolling a blunt. There was a knock on my door and I quickly put my tray under my bed incase it was mom or dad.

"Come in" I yelled.

Skies walked in and I rolled my eyes grabbing the tray again from under my bed. He laughed and sat down beside me.

"You scared me" I laughed.

"My bad, I just wanted to see how your doing" he said.

"Pretty good" it's been kind of awkward lately between me and Skies and I wish it would just stop.

"So, you and Katie?" I said.

"Huh?" He looked nervous.

"Come on, I saw the way you two acted around each other at the party and also she said something about you so" I smiled.

"Your not mad" he said

"Lets be honest Skies, we were just messing around with each other because we we're bored and wanted to see what it would be like" I said as I finished up the blunt.

"So you wouldn't mind if we had a thing or something" he asked.

"So you do like her" I smiled.

"Quit playing girl" he rolled his head around.

"Yeah it's fine, honestly I just want us to be good friends again" I said genuinely.

"Me too, I missed you being just my friend. Even though I ain't gonna lie the sex was BOMB like damn mind blowing b-

"Okay okay I get it" I laughed.

I lit the blunt and took a couple of puffs before passing it to him.

A couple minutes have passed and we've just been smoking and talking and just reconnecting as friends. We were laying across my bed as I got the blunt from his hands. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in" i said not caring at this point, but thank god it wasn't my parents.

Landon opened the door and I quickly got up and so did Skies.

"What's good man" Skies said getting up and they did their bro hug.

"Nothing just came by to check on Saje" he said looking at me.

"Yeah well I better go, but I'll talk to you later Saje" he said.

He came up to me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Bye" I said as he released and exited my room.

It was just me and Landon now and he was starring at me so intensely I thought he was a damn statue.

"No" I said already knowing what he's thinking.

"No?" He said.

"No, now calm down your so intense" I said sitting back on my bed.

He slowly made his way over standing in front of me.

I passed him the blunt and he put it in his mouth and then put both hands on my bare thigh and slowly parted them so his body was in between them. He took his one hand off my thigh to take the blunt out of his mouth and then blew the smoke past my face.

And I think I literally nutted in my pants at the sight of him. He was so effortlessly sexy. Wait what no no what am I saying.

"So are you done being mad at me" he said taking another puff.